Caustic Guest

Cool Greetings from a Bills fan!

hey guys, how is everyone?

I'm not here to trash talk. Just here to talk some football with y'all. I've been banned from the Bills message boards for actually, no reason. Just randomly one day they banned my username "BillsWin" and didn't give a reason. Anyways, it was killing me not being able to discuss the upcoming game with anyone, so I decided to come here

I was just wondering why Linehan (spell check) would make the switch to Green???? I think Buldger is a pretty solid signal caller. And your team seems to think so.

Another thing, alot of Bills fans and media outlets are sold that the Bills will crush the Rams. I say, not so fast.

>Rams are at Home.
    >Rams still have Steven Jackson
    >Hungry for a win. No, Starving.
    > Backs against the wall.
    >QB switch generally makes the rest of the team step up their game.

This could turn into a dog fight.

But seriously, Donnie Avery guaranteeing that he will score a TD and show everyone his TD dance against the Bills is just a stupid rookie mistake. Johnny Lee Higgins tried to showboat into the endzone last sunday and Donte Whitner clocked him. You don't show up this Bills team or talk crap to our players because you won't be able to back it up. Donnie should have kept his mouth shut, I guarantee you he doesnt get the TD.

If you guys want to talk about the game, or ask me about the Bills, Im here.

Heres to a great game and no injuries!

Mooselini Guest

Re: Greetings from a Bills fan!

However. We have two words that equal a disasterous game...

SCOTT LINEHAN.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    hey guys, how is everyone?

I'm not here to trash talk. Just here to talk some football with y'all. I've been banned from the Bills message boards for actually, no reason. Just randomly one day they banned my username "BillsWin" and didn't give a reason. Anyways, it was killing me not being able to discuss the upcoming game with anyone, so I decided to come here

I was just wondering why Linehan (spell check) would make the switch to Green???? I think Buldger is a pretty solid signal caller. And your team seems to think so.

Another thing, alot of Bills fans and media outlets are sold that the Bills will crush the Rams. I say, not so fast.

>Rams are at Home.
    >Rams still have Steven Jackson
    >Hungry for a win. No, Starving.
    > Backs against the wall.
    >QB switch generally makes the rest of the team step up their game.

This could turn into a dog fight.

But seriously, Donnie Avery guaranteeing that he will score a TD and show everyone his TD dance against the Bills is just a stupid rookie mistake. Johnny Lee Higgins tried to showboat into the endzone last sunday and Donte Whitner clocked him. You don't show up this Bills team or talk crap to our players because you won't be able to back it up. Donnie should have kept his mouth shut, I guarantee you he doesnt get the TD.

If you guys want to talk about the game, or ask me about the Bills, Im here.

Heres to a great game and no injuries!

Welcome to the clan caustic

I see that you are taking the rams seriously, but the truth is probably that the players and the coaches are distracted right now by all the politics and moving of players that is happening on the rams. I doubt they are really focused on the game with the Bills. I don't see this team as hungry, and playing at home has not proven to be a benefit. The dome is filled with the rival fans all the time. They won one of their three games there last year.

Trent Green is the wild card. I have no idea how he will look behind that line of ours. Avery can start and see what the NFL is all about. I hope he catches some balls and I would not mind seeing some TDs going his way, but he certainly doesn't need to be running his mouth right now.

I am just hoping for a close game, and not a blow out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    Looks like Avery proved you wrong. Your guarantee isn't good here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

Does he now owe us those worthless pennies that are being made?
    Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    Looks like Avery proved you wrong. Your guarantee isn't good here.