Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PA_gal_in_OK Guest

I just wanted to say

It was a pleasure meeting all of you. I had a fabulous time and look forward to doing this again.

Jullian- Next time I want to hear Rod Stewart "if you think Im sexy"

Bigred- I think I saw more of you than anyone else this trip. (interpret this as you will)You were great company and a riot.

MajorRam & Lis- You guys are funny as hell. Wish you lived closer to me.

To the guys from NJ/PA (one from Blakeslee)- I forget your names (I'm sorry). It was great to have some yankee accented people to chat with. Thank you.

To the rest of you- Thanks for the ribbing and for putting up with me. Like I said, I would definitely love to do this again.
    Last edited by PA_gal_in_OK; -09-12-2006 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Error

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Re: I just wanted to say

Who the hell let her come???:l
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

majorram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    Who the hell let her come???:l
    LOL Alpha...

To PA it was great meeting you, have a good season, Lis is STILL thinking about posting LOL will you speak to her LOL, hope to see you next year!!!

steve and lis
    Last edited by majorram; -09-13-2006 at 04:40 AM.
    "The breakfast Club"

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Steve, make sure to tell Lis to get on here and start posting. We need more girls like her around.

I am still waiting for MaineiacRam to make his appearence as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Looks and sounds like I missed a great time. I am going to try and make it next year unless of course there's another bash this year. Lots of great pictures and articles, the icing on the cake of course was the BIG WIN by our RAMS !

I am going to Game 4 vs the Lions. If anyone else is going let me know and maybe we can meet up ?

PA_gal_in_OK Guest

Quote Originally Posted by majorram View Post
    LOL Alpha...

To PA it was great meeting you, have a good season, Lis is STILL thinking about posting LOL will you speak to her LOL, hope to see you next year!!!

steve and lis
    Im not sure which way it is you wish for me to pursuade her... lol
    In all seriousness though, I really hope she does! All she has to do is be herself and she will be fine here. Its not like she is posting on an opposing teams board or something. LIS, DONT BE AFRAID. THEIR BARK IS WORSE THAN THEIR BITE (WHICH CAN ACTUALLY FEEL PRETTY GOOD IF ITS JUST A NIBBLE BY THE WAY) <WINK>

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

As I mentioned on Saturday, I did find it curious that while most of the Rams fans were eating ribs or steak, the one Eagle fan was eating chicken.

Hmmmmmmm......

PA_gal_in_OK Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    As I mentioned on Saturday, I did find it curious that while most of the Rams fans were eating ribs or steak, the one Eagle fan was eating chicken.

Hmmmmmmm......
    And that one Eagle fan single handedly took on all you Rams Fans and ultimately won the badgering competition. (Not to mention, I won your friendship.)

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

As I told you, my brother is an Eagle fan too (AvengerEagle?). So, we're happy to have have you at the Bash - as long as the Rams aren't playing Philly.

maineram is offline Registered User

MaineiacRam is a bit shy as you saw at the Bash. He's got to get that phone out of his ear first, then decide if it's Maineiac or Kermie Ram.

It was nice to meet you also PA_Gal. Coming to the Bash in an Eagles jersey is courageous.

Maineram -
    and out of the ashes rise ...The Breakfast Club !

bigredman is offline Registered User

Just sometimes?
    :\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by PA_gal_in_OK View Post
    Bigred- I think I saw more of you than anyone else this trip. (interpret this as you will)You were great company and a riot.
    Your secret is safe with me! Oh, and thank you! Hugs and kisses to AlphaRam as well!
    Last edited by bigredman; -09-13-2006 at 11:49 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MSRamman is offline Registered User

Since we're all talking about what a great time we had, let me assure you that me and mine also truly enjoyed meeting all of the quality folks that were there. As much fun as Heather and I had, the kids really enjoyed it, and the girls are still talking about the t-shirts and toasted ravioli! Thanks again for all your friendship and generousity, and of course, we'll be there next year to see you all again!

PA_gal_in_OK Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MSRamman View Post
    Since we're all talking about what a great time we had, let me assure you that me and mine also truly enjoyed meeting all of the quality folks that were there. As much fun as Heather and I had, the kids really enjoyed it, and the girls are still talking about the t-shirts and toasted ravioli! Thanks again for all your friendship and generousity, and of course, we'll be there next year to see you all again!
    OMG, how could I have forgotten you two so quickly. Tell Heather that next year I shall join her in a little Mony Mony when Alpha doesnt have his hands ready to try to stop me. lol.... By the way, next time do me a favor MSRamman and do the thing you did right on the Arch ok? Just Kidding...

Quote Originally Posted by MSRamman View Post
    As much fun as Heather and I had, the kids really enjoyed it, and the girls are still talking about the t-shirts and toasted ravioli! Thanks again for all your friendship and generousity, and of course, we'll be there next year to see you all again!
    My Mississippi maniac, you are welcome. I was more than happy to get those T-shirts for your little ones. They are a couple of characters and I loved listening to them during dinner Sunday. As for your oldest daughter (inside joke based on someone mistook MSRamman to be his wife's father), she is a riot as well. You are a lucky man. You should have seen her eyes light up when you got up to sing Sunday night. The love between you two and your whole family is apparent and inspiring. By the way, tequila suits your wife well!
    Last edited by bigredman; -09-14-2006 at 08:56 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast