throwback week

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ramgram Guest

Re: I just wanted to say

From one PA. gal to another...Come on over from The Dark Side. LOL. Of course being from the Western part of PA (Johnstown) My 2nd team is the Steelers & that's waaay over the line! Our son bleeds black & gold & all the Pa. family is sooo happy one of us is sane! We're both a long way from our roots & I foundnd that football is a great way to meet & make like minded friends no matter what team they root for. Excluding Whiners, of course!!!!!

PA_gal_in_OK Guest

Re: I just wanted to say

Quote Originally Posted by ramgram View Post
    From one PA. gal to another...Come on over from The Dark Side. LOL. Of course being from the Western part of PA (Johnstown) My 2nd team is the Steelers & that's waaay over the line! Our son bleeds black & gold & all the Pa. family is sooo happy one of us is sane! We're both a long way from our roots & I foundnd that football is a great way to meet & make like minded friends no matter what team they root for. Excluding Whiners, of course!!!!!
    Nice to meet you ramgram. I understand what you are saying about the Whiners,thats kinda how I feel about the "Cowgirls".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12