majorram is offline Registered User

Just got back form the BASH

Me and my wife have just had an amazing time with the Clan, it was just great to meet everyone... we have made some great 'GREAT'friends while we were over there!!!!

we are already planing for next year, to the rest of the Clan please come and join US you will LOVE IT!!!!

steve:clanram:

ramgram is offline Registered User

Thumbs down Re: Just got back form the BASH

We sure enjoyed meeting you & your wife too! Am so glad to hear you tell everyone how grand a time we have! It would be fantastic if more people came & had the opportunity to share in the noise, arguing, eating, drinking (lemonaide of course!) & just plain comradeship of like-minded people! Our rams have great fans & the clan fans top them all!! ramgram:up:
    ramgram

Ramsin is offline Registered User

Re: Just got back form the BASH

Don't stop by here that often, but was lucky enough to have Dez send me an e-mail with a chance to buy tickets for the game. Just wanted you to know my son and I had a wonderful time. Dez, my son loves the shirt. He thanks you again. He also thought your wife was very, very cool :-) I thought everyone was just awesome.

Wish you guys were going with us to the Giants game this weekend. Got awesome seats....1st level....21 rows from the field. As one Ram fan told me who sat in that same area a few years ago....high enough to see the field.....close enough to see the sweat fly........:-)

Linda aka Ramsin
    Linda aka Ramsin

No Matter The Outcome,
    No Matter The Score,
    Always Bleeding BLUE & GOLD
    WE WIN.....WE WIN

http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/Ramsin2001

ramcableking is offline Registered User

Re: Just got back form the BASH

Hi Steve and Liz, It was great meeting you at the Bash and my brother and I look forward to seeing you again in the future. See, I told you that I'd stop by here! :-)

Kyle