Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Re: NFL LONDON, Bash Of The Britons

You boys have fun storming the castle!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just had a phone call from RamPower in London, having fun and half pissed

He got into a shouting match with a skins fan and has been handing out ClanRam cards all day LOL

So did you boys storm the castle?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    You boys have fun storming the castle!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

rampower is offline Registered User

Indeed! Tally Ho!
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rampower View Post
    Indeed! Tally Ho!
    Is that it? You have no more details for us? We want to hear what it was like to be at the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

majorram is offline Registered User

It was great to be at the game, but to me it just wasn't the same when your team is NOT playing..... myself and julien went to the tailgating party with about 20,000 other people and queued up with about that number if you wanted a beer......the fans were great, nice to chat to them, I mostly spent time chatting to the chargers fan base, man they had come along way.... nice to see them there....

The wembley staduim was nice but the feel in there from just about every fan supporting different teams seemed WEIRD to me.....

Myself and julien plus the our girls had amazing seats on the 3o yard line... well to tell you truth we were both trying to get Juliens phone to work so we could get the internet, so we could get the Rams game.... we both bearly watched the game...on the field...... who were they LOL the ants and the chargers???

It was great for the neutral fan to watch a shootout and enjoy the game....
    but it still seemd weird to me.....bloody weird

hey you guys would of laughed, julien and me didn't even no the score of the game were ment to be watching.... the Rams baby come first....people were asking us.......

wembley was sold out and this was great to see..... maybe just maybe the Rams will come here NOW THAT WOULD BE A PARTY, you guys coming over here for a bash.......

a great day with friends though..

steve
    "The breakfast Club"

UK Ramfan 83 is offline Registered User

[quote=RamDez;254737]Just had a phone call from RamPower in London, having fun and half pissed qoute]

Red card.....

(London) In a sweeping move by Parliament, NFL game have been banned from the UK. Insiders within the government indicated the rash legislation stems from a fan who folded a dinner napkin into an objectionable shape and then proceeded to perform inappropriate gestures and actions with said napkin.

One witness to the incident stated "I do not see the problem. The gentlemen took care to construct a shape that appeared to be circumcised."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol alpha

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by majorram View Post
    It was great to be at the game, but to me it just wasn't the same when your team is NOT playing..... myself and julien went to the tailgating party with about 20,000 other people and queued up with about that number if you wanted a beer......the fans were great, nice to chat to them, I mostly spent time chatting to the chargers fan base, man they had come along way.... nice to see them there....

The wembley staduim was nice but the feel in there from just about every fan supporting different teams seemed WEIRD to me.....

Myself and julien plus the our girls had amazing seats on the 3o yard line... well to tell you truth we were both trying to get Juliens phone to work so we could get the internet, so we could get the Rams game.... we both bearly watched the game...on the field...... who were they LOL the ants and the chargers???

It was great for the neutral fan to watch a shootout and enjoy the game....
    but it still seemd weird to me.....bloody weird

hey you guys would of laughed, julien and me didn't even no the score of the game were ment to be watching.... the Rams baby come first....people were asking us.......

wembley was sold out and this was great to see..... maybe just maybe the Rams will come here NOW THAT WOULD BE A PARTY, you guys coming over here for a bash.......

a great day with friends though..

steve
    Thanks for the write up Steve. It sounds like you guys had a great time even if you could care less about the teams. I am sorry that you did not have access to the rams game via phone

It would be fun to have a bash in the UK someday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bigredman is offline Registered User

You do have photos don't you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

steve took a few.

I may have a couple on my phone, if I have I will post them up when i am back home

majorram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    You do have photos don't you?

hey randy yep we have a few, and I will post them shortly....

steve
    "The breakfast Club"

It was a great day, the beer line at the official tailgate were awful, the food line even worse. Wembely stadium is fantastic, but awful to get too, I would be very happy if I never had to go there again, its the worst stadium I have ever had to go to in terms of travel. I have been to many too (chargers, browns, bengals, rams, giants, hawks, dolphins, Whiners, eagles, cardif, leeds, newcastle, glasgow (celtic, claymores) and others). It still grates me.

What I will say is the game was better (higher scoring, no rain!), the food/beer/goods stands were all better organised than last years game.

The same problem persists though, no home team atmosphere due to all the mixture of fans. All the english charger fans near us were shouting 'OFFENSE' or 'CHARGERS' in response to saints fans calls of 'DEFENSE', which of course just increased the noise levels for there own offense to deal with. Things fans that have never been to a game woulkd not know.

I will always try to support this so that one day the rams might come here for a game though.

It was a good day though. Gave out 50 clan cards. Well 49 to rams fans, 1 to a whiner fan who plays for the cumbria team

Saved a couple for STL this weekend! Gave one to a fan in gatwick airport on the customs staff, after he saw my jacket!!!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by rampower View Post
    It was a great day, the beer line at the official tailgate were awful, the food line even worse. Wembely stadium is fantastic, but awful to get too, I would be very happy if I never had to go there again, its the worst stadium I have ever had to go to in terms of travel. I have been to many too (chargers, browns, bengals, rams, giants, hawks, dolphins, Whiners, eagles, cardif, leeds, newcastle, glasgow (celtic, claymores) and others). It still grates me.

What I will say is the game was better (higher scoring, no rain!), the food/beer/goods stands were all better organised than last years game.

The same problem persists though, no home team atmosphere due to all the mixture of fans. All the english charger fans near us were shouting 'OFFENSE' or 'CHARGERS' in response to saints fans calls of 'DEFENSE', which of course just increased the noise levels for there own offense to deal with. Things fans that have never been to a game woulkd not know.

I will always try to support this so that one day the rams might come here for a game though.

It was a good day though. Gave out 50 clan cards. Well 49 to rams fans, 1 to a whiner fan who plays for the cumbria team

Saved a couple for STL this weekend! Gave one to a fan in gatwick airport on the customs staff, after he saw my jacket!!!
    Drinking pints and smoking fags!!! Doesn't get any better than that!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast