Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Re: Official ClanRam Bash thread 2006

Bash party link has been added on the first post

the brent is offline Registered User

Hello All,
    The Brent is back and still in Seattle. I have been here just over a year now and it turns out that I am not the only Rams fan here; a number came out of the wood-work last Nov 13 for that horrid game against the Shehawks.
    Anyway, I am coming to a home game this year and would like to know what the dates are for all the Bashes this year.
    SUFFERING IN SEATTLE

info is at the begining of this thread

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Dez,

I will be on vacation from July 29 thru August 8. Will you be invoicing us for the tickets during that time?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

maineram is offline Registered User

Dez, I will also be on vaca and away from July 22nd to Aug. 5th. Ticket purchases for me and bro would have to wait till then.

Maineram -
    and out of the ashes rise ...The Breakfast Club !

rampower is offline Registered User

i am going away on thursday and will not be back until approx 18th of august, so let me know if you need payment too!

ramgram is offline Registered User

Don't know who got my sitiation straightened out (suspect it was Dez) but thanks & glad to be recognized again!! Anyone having the least doubts about the Bash should take it from the old 'gram... this is the bestest ever! Sure hope some of you make it in Fri. so we can schmooze over some liquid libations! we live nearby but will check into the Drury by the Dome Fri eve. TX, you will be there, RIGHT? And Utterblitz, got a little something for your antenna. Sorry was never able to get the shirt you wanted. IF we get to do the Rams Park that would be awesome!! But another shopping trip is not to be sneezed at! Even when we get lost we have a blast! Those of you who think the seats may be bad, I can attest that there isn't a "bad" seat in the joint. We choose to be on the 4th. level because we get a clear view of the whole field. The Clan seats are usually behind ours & thats where the fun begins. We've had our seats since season one & have often been offered "better" ones. Dez may have those box seats occassionally, but we stick to the Hoi & Poloi crowd! ramgram
    ramgram

maineram is offline Registered User

ramgram, My brother & I will be in St. Lou on Thursday afternoon. Would love to hook up for a few cold ones on Friday evening sometime. We'll also be staying at Drury Inn next to the Dome. I'll PM my cell and room number so we could hook up for a Ram pre-Bash toast.

Maineram -
    and out of the ashes rise ...The Breakfast Club !

Hoggfather is offline Registered User

The Hoggfather and his fiance will be in attendance. We are very much looking forward to it.

As an edit I'd definetly encourage anyone considering the Bash to attend. I am just now getting to confirming things , but I am betting I will get there Friday night and would love to join in the festivities....
    Last edited by Hoggfather; -07-20-2006 at 12:37 AM.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramgram
    Anyone having the least doubts about the Bash should take it from the old 'gram... this is the bestest ever! Sure hope some of you make it in Fri. so we can schmooze over some liquid libations! we live nearby but will check into the Drury by the Dome Fri eve. TX, you will be there, RIGHT? And Utterblitz, got a little something for your antenna. Sorry was never able to get the shirt you wanted. IF we get to do the Rams Park that would be awesome!! But another shopping trip is not to be sneezed at! Even when we get lost we have a blast!
    RamGram, so good to hear from you again.
    I would love another little something for the antenna. The old one is missing half his sun glasses and he looks funny. I would say a shopping trip is in order and hopefully we get to visit Ram Park also. Looking forward to seeing you at the Bash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Nice to hear from you Gram....

Well, all, ok...here's the rub with tx currently. I was involved in a car wreck this Saturday and my back isn't feeling very well right now. I find in a few weeks if surgery is going to have to be performed or not. If I have to have surgery, then I won't be at the bash. Right now, I'm 70% not going to be able to make it even though the boss has said I better be there. lol

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

Oh.... i hope you get better and hopefully you make it to the bash and dont need surgery.... What car got wrecked?

majorram is offline Registered User

nice to hear you Gram, myself and lis are looking forward to seeing you guys again!!!!!!!

If anybody is still wondering whether to come... you will have a great night I promise and the seats for the game are superb, just great to be among rams fans.....

steve:ramlogo:
    "The breakfast Club"

ramgram is offline Registered User

So glad to hear that most of the regulars will be there! Don't forget to bring your loudest voices! Tx, sure sorry to hear about the wreck! how did it happen? Get better Dude!!! Look forward to seeing you each year & miss the repartee when you aren't! Utter, where will you be staying?? Anywhere near the Drury??
    ramgram

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I am staying IN the Drury. I have a room for Saturday and Sunday. When are you planning on being in St. Louis Ramgram? I still need to book my flight so my time of arrival is unknown as of now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast