Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: Rams at Oakland Raiders Dec. 17 2006

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    Ouch...that hurt...(pulling knife from back)...I'm really, really sorry about that whole thing in SF. Of course, if you didn't take the cheap-ass package, you could have been at the game earlier to party with us! What time do you need us to pick you up from the Oakland YMCA?
    Hold on there partner, we were in the parking lot two hours before the game and ready to party when we crossed your path. We're still trying to figure out why you had to go into the stadium over two hours before kickoff.

Anyway, I'll send you a PM and we'll get something set up.

bigredman Guest

I was meeting some friends to give them their tickets who were waiting at the gate, and we were going in together early because they had never been to a game before and wanted to check out the place. Anyway, it looks like maybe we will have to "make up for things" this weekend and travel ALLLLLLLL the way over to Alameda to party with you and your boys. The rest of you out there, keep in touch via PM to find out where the wandering warriors will show up!

HUEROX13X Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermig View Post
    I tell you what it will be a cold day in hell if i see a rams fan at an actuall rams game!!!
    35-50 degrees 30% Rain

RaiderSithLord Guest

Those who are going to the game have fun... I would be going to root for the home team, but I got to work.

Have fun, enjoy the game, act cool should be no problems.

Recently had a discussion with a Bronco Fan who went and wasn't hassled too bad, even tho he had an Elway jersey on.

bigredman Guest

RamFan_Til_I_Die, r8rh8rmike, and me had a great time at the game. There was a friend of r8rh8rmike who partied with us the night before the game at a bar named Scobie's in Alameda, but he couldn't remember his screen name on ClanRam (and I don't want to give out his real name without knowing its cool). We drank, busted each other's bean bags, and were basically the life of that place. We met up again at the game. The other guys will have pictures to post. No problems at the game. We wore our jerseys proudly. Raider fans were so pissed at their own team, that they didn't have any ill feelings left to throw our way. Moment of the game, Turk running across field taunting the Raider defense after that fake punt and run for a first down as if to say, "Hey, what's the matter, that was too easy, where were you guys?". It had everyone laughing their butts off at the stadium.

P.S. Mrs. RamFan_Til_I_Die, as you can see, I took good care of your hubby, so next time you can relax and not call EVERY 10 MINUTES to find out what he is doing!!!! Ah, young love. (I'm just kidding you sweetie)

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

bigredman;151021]RamFan_Til_I_Die, r8rh8rmike, and me had a great time at the game. There was a friend of r8rh8rmike who partied with us the night before the game at a bar named Scobie's in Alameda, but he couldn't remember his screen name on ClanRam (and I don't want to give out his real name without knowing its cool). We drank, busted each other's bean bags, and were basically the life of that place. We met up again at the game. The other guys will have pictures to post. No problems at the game. We wore our jerseys proudly. Raider fans were so pissed at their own team, that they didn't have any ill feelings left to throw our way. Moment of the game, Turk running across field taunting the Raider defense after that fake punt and run for a first down as if to say, "Hey, what's the matter, that was too easy, where were you guys?". It had everyone laughing their butts off at the stadium.
    I was thinking about you guys while I watched the game today, wondering how it was going in the stands. Now, I'm really pissed I couldn't make the game. All I had was a handful of Faider fans in the local sports bar to razz. There was a lot of head shaking going on during the game. It was sweet!!
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

bigredman Guest

Here we are. (We went everywhere huddled together just like this)

From left to right...r8rh8rmike's friend, r8rh8rmike, bigredman, RamFan_Til_I_Die.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12