Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

Re: RAMS vs Chargers

I have found as cheap as 54 dollars on stub hub.

LET'S GO DODGERS

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Joe, or should I call you moon?

Do you have a favorite spot to watch Ram games on TV, when they're not shown locally? Assuming, of course, that you don't have a dish and the football package....

Have you ever gone to Centerfields in HB on Beach Blvd? Great place to watch ALL the games. Good food too.

Tom

theodus69 is offline Registered User

MJ, I may need a few tiks . Pm me and let me know what you got. I'm trying stubhub right now!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

Hey Tom,

Joe is fine. Actually I do have the dish, so I usually stay at home and watch it. I gave up beer about 10 years ago and with the dish at home there is no need to go the bars usually. I wouldn't have a problem going there, I just never have. I am usually watching by myself too because my wife and son say I get too tense during game time! Don't they understand how important this is? LOL!

Maybe I could meet you there for a game or if you want you could come by my house too.

Joe

Joe,

That's TOO funny. My wife says the exact same thing. "You get way too "tense" when they're playing, and too upset when they lose" LOL!! So I've been making an effort to approach each game with an "I don't really give a s**t" attitude.

So far, it's not working out too well...

Centerfields is pretty cool, it's as much a restaurant as it is a "pub". So you don't have to feel obligated to drink. In fact, I don't indulge nearly as much as I use to. A heart attack and by-pass took care of that. (Maybe I am too tense? LOL ! ) Anyway, every game is on and can be seen from the same room, and lots of people wear their stuff. Plenty of Steeler fans (of course) and just about every team is represented. Not nearly as many Raider fans to make fun of though the past three years. Could have something to do with how bad they are...

And about the tickets.... I just got word from my wife that a good friend of her's is a season ticket holder with the Chargers. I've invited this woman as a guest to a few Angel games (my company has great season tickets) so many she'll be able to do something. So I'm trying to work something out there because, evidently, you're becoming quite famous since you mentioned the possibility of extra tickets. My wife and I are thinking (provided we DO get tickets) about going down the Saturday and doing a ZOO thing, spending the night and then going to the game. But everything is in the design stage...

Anyway, I'll keep in touch with ya on what happens.
    Tom

device0002 is offline Registered User

I'll be there. There's no way in hell I'm missing this one. Luckily I live two miles from Qualcomm.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have found as cheap as 54 dollars on stub hub.
    Those seats are next to the score board. I agree the the ticket prices for this game are outrageous. We are paying the sun shine tax. But hey, it's the RAMS and as a die hard I must be there.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Hey Tom,

It sounds like were living in a parallel universe with the wives! We can meet at Centerfields one day to watch a game. That would be fun. As far as the tickets I didn't get a chance today to call my guy at the chargers so that I can give my friend the location of our seats (a couple of his people are all of a sudden picky!) I am pretty sure they are in the same view area where I sat Saturday up by the scoreboard. I of course had a few people guarantee me that they were going and then hesitate after I reserved the seats. GO figure huh. No worries though, it looks like I will have no problem passing them on. If I have extras I'll throw them out to the people in the order that they responded to this post. I am off tomorrow through Sunday for a surf trip to San O'nofre but I will try to get a feel for how many extra's I will have before I split. So if you do need them, I might have them and if you don't then it didn't matter!

What matters is it Ram Time again, and life if is good!!

Joe

Thanks Joe,

As I said, I've got someone looking into tickets but I don't want to wait too long to get an answer. I've found some decent tickets online (way overpriced, but hey, it's only money) and I can go that route if need be. I'll give it 'til end of next week, and if all other sources don't work out, I'll pick them up online. Whatever the outcome, I'll keep in touch with you and other fellow Ram fans to find out where we'll all be so we can hook up. Can't wait. Hope your surf trip was good. Me, I've got a golf tourney to go to Saturday, so my DVR is programmed and ready to go. Can't wait. ...and it's only pre-season.
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Already have my tickets and barring death or serious injury, er barring death, I'll be there.
    What section sre you in Mike, I want to try and get tix in the same section.

ok everyone, I have done the basic math and I have 8 tickets availible right now, with more possibly opening up. I will receive them at the end of September and will be able to send them out at that point. Let me know if anyone is interested and we can work on the details. Tickets are face value + $1.00 for S&H, for a grand total of $75 each.

They are located in section 17, view level, rows 16 through 18.

Joe

Joe, put me down for 2 please.

Your in 68,

Hey I just noticed your going to the bash as well....when are you flying out? My family and I are leaving Fri. morning out of Ontario....

Joe

I'll be arriving @ 3pm Friday. Are you going to San Filips tomorrow night?

If you want, I can pay you for the tix this weekend.

As for tailgating @ the Murph, err Q; it has become a disappointment. They have an area reserved for that, but it's in the RV section and very difficult to get in if your not a Charger fan.

So, I would like to have everyone gather before the game, probably inside so we can meet and get a few photos for the board.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. -03-16-2008, 02:37 AM