Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: RAMS vs Chargers

Quote Originally Posted by RAMMAN68 View Post
    As for tailgating @ the Murph, err Q; it has become a disappointment. They have an area reserved for that, but it's in the RV section and very difficult to get in if your not a Charger fan.

So, I would like to have everyone gather before the game, probably inside so we can meet and get a few photos for the board.
    Sounds good to me Carlos, although we don't have a great track record with meeting coordination do we?

I'll be at the mercy of others as far as transportation and timing, so if things don't go as planned, I'll bumrush your section for a meet and greet.

Believe it or not, my group will include a whiner fan, a Seahawk fan and luckily, another Ram die-hard. Always makes for an interesting game experience.

theodus69 Guest

the game is coming up soon! I will be parking at the holiday inn at the bay and gonna shuttle in from there. Going to oldtown first for some refreshments. If anybody knows a good place there, let me know ...Thanks!

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69 View Post
    the game is coming up soon! I will be parking at the holiday inn at the bay and gonna shuttle in from there. Going to oldtown first for some refreshments. If anybody knows a good place there, let me know ...Thanks!
    Probably the gate nearest the trolley stop. That would be the best place since most of us will be taking the trolley in.
    Maybe an hour before kickoff?

Here is a link for the trolley, the fare is $1 to $3 each way depending on where you get on. For those of coming down from LA & OC on I-5 I would recommend getting on at the Old Town station. Parking is abundant there and is free at all locations.

http://www.sdcommute.com/Rider_Infor...trolleymap.asp
    Last edited by RAMMAN68; -10-13-2006 at 03:31 PM.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

theodus69 Guest

Is there Going to be a meeting place for the clan in the Stadium? I'm at one endzone? plaza level. Don't know the stadium for it is my first time there so let me know the spot to meet up and get some pic's! Oh and I was looking for a good place for drinking before the game. Any Ideas?

LaRamsFanLongTime Guest

I just landed to field level tickets for face value I am a happy man. My buddy the charger fan came through in the clutch. Im not sure what our plans are because we just found out today we are going. We probably will just park and do a little modest tailgate like we did at last years preseason game. Small bbq , big beer chest and away we go.
    Last edited by LaRamsFanLongTime; -10-24-2006 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaRamsFanLongTime View Post
    I just landed to field level tickets for face value I am a happy man. My buddy the charger fan came through in the clutch. Im not sure what our plans are because we just found out today we are going. We probably will just park and do a little modest tailgate like we did at last years preseason game. Small bbq , big beer chest and away we go.
    Just make sure to put out your coals before you put it into your vehicle, we don't want a repeat of last years pre-season game.

LaRamsFanLongTime Guest

Why not that was so much fun watching that Navigator burn. Although I did feel bad for the owners of those vehicles.

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

Hey Carlos,

Did you see that! We still talk about that excitement! I will be with a group in Parking Section "E"..I'll post the cell phone maybe Friday...

Joe

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

The little woman and I will be there on Sunday. I'm thinking we'll be there before noon, so we'll look out for fellow Clan members. We're in section V17.

I would really like to meet any of my fellow clan, since I'm a "newbie" this year, and I'd love to put a face with a member name. I already have met MoonJoe, and would love to chat with others. Hope to see you there.

I'll probably be wearing my "Los Angeles Rams" hat.... Only jersey I have is a Warner and I don't wear that anymore... So, look for the old guy with the LA hat!!
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

I'll probably be wearing my "Los Angeles Rams" hat.... Only jersey I have is a Warner and I don't wear that anymore... So, look for the old guy with the LA hat!!
    I may dust off my old LA RAMS hat as well.

Ok, how about we all meet up outside gate K around noon; The gate is located across from the trolley stop. If anyone has a camera phone let me know, I can bring my camera but would rather not since it is bulky.
    I can be reached @ 858-245-2557.

Here's the link to the Q parking info, see you all there.

GO RAMS!:l
    http://www.sandiego.gov/qualcomm/pdf...apchargers.pdf

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I'm not going to the game but have been reading all the posts in this thread. Very funny stuff. We definitely need pictures posted on the ClanRam site of this exciting event.

GO RAMS!:r

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

HTML Code:

Ok, how about we all meet up outside gate K around noon; The gate is located across from the trolley stop. If anyone has a camera phone let me know, I can bring my camera but would rather not since it is bulky. 

GO RAMS!
    Has anyone a "local" weather forecast so us out-of-towners can dress approrpriately?

If the timing works I may ring you, ramman... my bro-in-law and I will be coming in via trolley and hoping to arrive about 11AM.

Looking forward to meeting some of you

RnD

GO RAMS!!:l

Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    HTML Code:

GO RAMS!
    Has anyone a "local" weather forecast so us out-of-towners can dress approrpriately?

If the timing works I may ring you, ramman... my bro-in-law and I will be coming in via trolley and hoping to arrive about 11AM.

Looking forward to meeting some of you

RnD

GO RAMS!!:l
    Should be around 75 today, a little warmer in the sun, but once the sun dips behind the stands it usually gets a little chilly.

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Well, I made the game and came away disappointed.

I was heartened to see so many Rams' fans there representing, but have no way of knowing which of them were from this site. I was with a bro-in-law Bolts fan and as he was the host I allowed him to enjoy the trip and the visit to HIS team's evirons.

I don't know if anyone might remember seeing me there but as far as I know I was the only one in a tie-dyed Rams t-shirt. Plaza level section 35.

It was a good experience finally seeing a live NFL game, I just wish the result had been better !

RnD

GO RAMS!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LinkBacks (?)

1. -03-16-2008, 02:37 AM