So I am already making my plans to attend the Rams vs. Saints on December 15th 2013. My wife and I will probably be flying in on Dec 13th and stay through Dec. 16th. I'm thinking we'll be staying at the Hampton Inn (looks like great rates for early booking). Plus we have stayed there before and the price is absolutely outstanding for a nice economical weekend trip. Also a good friend and his wife may come as well, they are huge Saints fans with season tickets to the Saints games. I've been to numerous Saints games with him at the superdome and usually have a good game experience with my friend.

So does anyone have any suggestions for a Rams game weekend and especially game day experience? The only Rams game I have been to in St. Louis was a preseason game about 7 years ago. It was good but I just didn't know my way around the town just hoping to get some good advice from some locals. Been a Rams fan for almost 35 years.

Also do any clan members get together and tailgate on game days. Are there any good sports bars where ya'll get together afterwards? Not trying impose on anyones party just thought it would be cool to put some faces with names. Just want to have a good weekend cheering my team....thanks for any suggestions