bigredman is offline Registered User

Rams vs Whiners Sep 17 '06

RamDez and I will be at the game. On gameday, we should be parked just inside GATE 2. PM me on Sep 15, and I'll give you my cell phone number to contact me on gameday to hook up.

My ticket location for the game is Lower Reserve, Section 32, Row 18, Seats 13 and 14.

See you there.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

losangelasram is offline Registered User

Re: Rams vs Whiners Sep 17 '06

Hi I am also going to this game with my wife who is a new fan of football and I have done a great job of teaching her about the Rams. (she's still very Green) but we want to hook up with other Ram fans like you before the game. can we hang out with you guys?
    Daniel 805-754-0550

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

also coming to this game with my wife who is a Ram fan, and my brother and his wife who are 49er fans...we are sitting in section 33, row 12, seats 5-8...I'm gonna be cheering for the Rams like crazy, so after we win I hope they don't riot and beat us. :P Who am I kidding it's the San Farncisco 69queers fans we are talking about here. Hope to see some of you at the game, I know I'll be ready to go inside the second the gates open.

Still haven't booked a hotel yet...any idea where the Rams might be staying? I posted on the 4 9 er forums and they said most likely the Burlingame Hyatt, but I dunno if can trust that.

You guys have any insider info i should know about the stadium, city, hotels or whatever?

Also this is from Monster Park's stadium page:

PARKING LOTS
    The ***** parking lots are scheduled to open four (4) hours prior to game time. Special circumstances may necessitate an earlier opening.

AUTOMOBILE PARKING - $25
    1. Automobile Parking is $25. Parking Lots are designated by pass and color on game days. Please respect and adhere to posted signs and parking / traffic personnel.
    2. Parking spaces are not assigned. A limited number of spaces are sold day of game (weather permitting) on a first-come, first-served basis. (Day of game spaces will most likely sell out before 9:00 AM).
    4. Each parking space must be used for vehicle parking only. Spaces may not be used for tailgating. Tailgating is allowed in front of or behind vehicles. Any violation may result in citation and/or towing. Please dump coals into the appropriate receptacles located throughout the lots. Do not dump coals onto the parking surface.

Hopefully some of that will be useful to you guys.

LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

Me and my Family/friends have breakfast at the Grovesnor hotel in South S.F right by the airport. They have a great all you can eat breakfast buffet and a bar. They have 3 busses that take you to the game it does cost 15 dollars to ride the bus. The bus takes you to the game and then back to the hotel after the game. The busses have their own entrance to the park so the traffic is not that bad. Plus your sitting in a comfortable bus seat instead of behind the wheel. The info is Best Western Grovesnor Hotel South S.F. (650)829-2500 extension 609 ask for Tom. You have to make the bus reservations as soon as you can because they do get full.
    LET'S GO DODGERS

norcalramfan is offline Registered User

for those of you who can't make the game but live near the bay area come on down to Jersey's sports bar in campbell. home of the west coast rams fans.

Quote Originally Posted by norcalramfan View Post
    for those of you who can't make the game but live near the bay area come on down to Jersey's sports bar in campbell. home of the west coast rams fans.
    When is this going down? Would love to stop by if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    RamDez and I will be at the game. On gameday, we should be parked just inside GATE 2. PM me on Sep 15, and I'll give you my cell phone number to contact me on gameday to hook up.
    Are you tailgating? If not, what did you have in mind?

getting closer to time...I'd love to get a huge group all in one place in the whiners parking lot, tailgating, having fun, laughing at the whiners fans as they try to insult us, etc...I know a bunch of us will be there, so post here if you're coming and msg bigredman for the scoop

OK everyone thats coming, meet at Gate 2 and we will have a blast

bigredman is offline Registered User

OK.....I will be giving Mr. and Mrs. RamDez a ride to the game....we will be there around 9:30 AM at Gate 2 of the Whiner's parking lot (Section J or I). If you want to meet us the night before, we are at the Doubletree Hotel at 835 Airport Blvd in Burlingame. We will plan on heading for our seats in the stadium around 12:15PM. I will have (6) 1/3 pound hamburger patties with wheat and white buns, 8 hot dogs with buns, regular Ruffles chips, Lays KC Masterpiece BBQ chips, Fritos. I have a veggie and cheese tray with spinach dip, and of course Coors Light. I have a propane grill, so if you want something else, feel free. I also have a TV and Sirius Radio for pre-game festivities. KICK WHINER BUTT!!!!! GO RAMS!
    Last edited by bigredman; -09-18-2006 at 12:48 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

BigRedMan I'm not going to the game but I like your style.....

GO RAMS !

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

OK.....I will be giving Mr. and Mrs. RamDez a ride to the game....we will be there around 9:30 AM at Gate 2 of the Whiner's parking lot (Section J or I). If you want to meet us the night before, we are at the Doubletree Hotel at 835 Airport Blvd in Burlingame. My cell phone number is 209-601-4307. We will plan on heading for our seats in the stadium around 12:15PM. I will have (6) 1/3 pound hamburger patties with wheat and white buns, 8 hot dogs with buns, regular Ruffles chips, Lays KC Masterpiece BBQ chips, Fritos. I have a veggie and cheese tray with spinach dip, and of course Coors Light. I have a propane grill, so if you want something else, feel free. I also have a TV and Sirius Radio for pre-game festivities. KICK WHINER BUTT!!!!! GO RAMS!
    Geez! I am about to jump in the car and drive to Cali!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OK.....I will be giving Mr. and Mrs. RamDez a ride to the game....we will be there around 9:30 AM at Gate 2 of the Whiner's parking lot (Section J or I). If you want to meet us the night before, we are at the Doubletree Hotel at 835 Airport Blvd in Burlingame. My cell phone number is 209-601-4307. We will plan on heading for our seats in the stadium around 12:15PM. I will have (6) 1/3 pound hamburger patties with wheat and white buns, 8 hot dogs with buns, regular Ruffles chips, Lays KC Masterpiece BBQ chips, Fritos. I have a veggie and cheese tray with spinach dip, and of course Coors Light. I have a propane grill, so if you want something else, feel free. I also have a TV and Sirius Radio for pre-game festivities. KICK WHINER BUTT!!!!! GO RAMS!

Ok since I'm coming and bringing 3 others I wanted to contribute, so I'm bringing 10 hamburgers & buns and 14 hotdogs and buns, Pringles, Cheetos, Gardettos (the best snack mix ever), 12 pack Mtn Dew, 12 Pack Dr Pepper, and 6 pack Wild Cherry Pepsi...I would bring brew, but I like to get rowdy and have a good time at the game, and drinking makes me sleepy. :x I know I'm a sissy.

So to anyone planning on coming, stop by and grab some grub and a drink, and like bigredman said, bring anything else you want, and don't forget a chair.

I can't wait til Sunday...this is gonna be a blast...gonna be my first tailgate and my first Ram/Whiner game ever...hope to see a bunch of you there...GO RAMS GO!!!

bruce4life is offline Registered User

going to the game with my father and my lil bro who is a niner fan. So my family will be split right in half this coming sunday. let's hope we have more rams fans show up to this game than last years.