AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Sept. 26 WASHINGTON REDSKINS @ 3:15

This is the game that my wife and I, along with Randy and his wife, will be attending.

I have not made hotel reservations as of yet. I imagine we will drive up to STL on Saturday, and leave on Monday.

I remember BigBlue saying he is going to this game. Anyone else plan to attend this game?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ramgram is offline Registered User

Re: Sept. 26 WASHINGTON REDSKINS @ 3:15

Since we have season tics we will be there unless high water or illness prevents. Care to come up to 4th. floor, section 408, seats 5, 6 & 7? Otherwise perhaps we could meet for drinks?? By the by, remember that Starkey's B&B is always open to ClanRam members. ramgram
    ramgram

Quote Originally Posted by ramgram View Post
    Since we have season tics we will be there unless high water or illness prevents. Care to come up to 4th. floor, section 408, seats 5, 6 & 7? Otherwise perhaps we could meet for drinks?? By the by, remember that Starkey's B&B is always open to ClanRam members. ramgram
    Hi ramgram,

Heck, yeah, we should be able to get together. As of right now, it looks like Randy and his wife will be driving in from California.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CT_RamsFan is offline Registered User

Im thinking of coming down for this game also.

Quote Originally Posted by CT_RamsFan View Post
    Im thinking of coming down for this game also.
    That would be cool if you can. We won't be staying downtown this time - we got a hotel in Maryland Heights (Wingate).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Despite enduring another surgery this past week, BigRedMan and his wife plan to make the trip to STL for the game this next week. Randy has been a trooper through all of this and I look forward to seeing my buddy again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GumboKing is offline Registered User

Myself and 9 others will be driving in from Winnipeg this weekend to see the Rams vs. Redskins game and are planning on tailgating, so I was wondering which parking lot(s) you guys suggest for tailgating. I have seen some mention online about the lots across from the Convention Center at 9th and Lucas, the lots off 7th Street north of the Dome and also the Laclede's Landing area but wanted to get an "Expert" opinion.

We will be grilling so want a lot with other great tailgating Ram fans. Also what time should we be there, I wasn't sure since it is a 3pm game.

Thanks in advance.
    -GumboKing

Quote Originally Posted by GumboKing View Post
    Myself and 9 others will be driving in from Winnipeg this weekend to see the Rams vs. Redskins game and are planning on tailgating, so I was wondering which parking lot(s) you guys suggest for tailgating. I have seen some mention online about the lots across from the Convention Center at 9th and Lucas, the lots off 7th Street north of the Dome and also the Laclede's Landing area but wanted to get an "Expert" opinion.

We will be grilling so want a lot with other great tailgating Ram fans. Also what time should we be there, I wasn't sure since it is a 3pm game.

Thanks in advance.
    -GumboKing
    I cannot provide a definitive answer to your question. I think the area on the other side of I-70 (from the Dome) is pretty lively with Rams vehicles parked in the area with their Rams flags flying high. Since the game starts at 3 PM, people will be out tailgating anywhere from 3-6 hours before the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    Despite enduring another surgery this past week, BigRedMan and his wife plan to make the trip to STL for the game this next week. Randy has been a trooper through all of this and I look forward to seeing my buddy again.
    I received an email from Randy yesterday and he is too weak to come to the game. He is having a very hard time and it pains me greatly for him to endure all that he does. I really wish he were healthy enough to make it.

If anyone is headed to St. Louis and needs some tickets, I have a pair at about the 30-35 yard line, behind the Rams bench, and about 30 rows up. I'll sell them for face value ($100 each) for the pair. I paid a lot more than that for the tickets, but you can get really good seats for less than what you will find on eBay. Also, I have the 2 seats next to the ones I am selling.
    Last edited by AlphaRam; -09-23-2010 at 10:08 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am headed off to St Louis this morning. I look forward to going to the game, but at the same time sad that Randy will not be there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OK, folks, I came to STL to straighten out the team...no need to thank me.

Randy was certainly missed at the game today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good job man

Wishing Randy all the best, I watched on TV and was sure I heard Randy cheering .....

Thanks. It was a good game to see live. Bradford looks great.

It was weird that a majority of the game was played on our end of the field. Best value for a ticket I have ever gotten.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]