Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: West Coast Bash

caligirl Guest

Re: West Coast Bash

yes, my seats are HORRIBLE!!! LOL the only thing horrible about them is what i paid! i will be checking with Chan as soon as she gets out of the hospital from having her baby to see what she would like to do. regardless! i'm sure we'll find y'all and do a little pre-game partying! water for me please! lolol

itsguud is offline Registered User

Crap I still won't know for sure if I can go to this game for about a week. Its really up in the air.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Ok the deadline to give me a for sure answer by is Saturday July 21, noon PST. I am buying the tickets then. Also everyone so far wants the 2nd row $125 dollar seats, so if you feel differently speak up soon, majority vote wins.

itsguud is offline Registered User

I WILLLLLLLLL Be there for this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a few of my friends!

Quote Originally Posted by itsguud View Post
    I WILLLLLLLLL Be there for this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a few of my friends!
    Awesome. Do you still plan on sitting with us? If so how many tickets did you need?

caligirl Guest

awww, we won't be THAT far from each other! yes, i'm keeping my horrible seats directly behind the RAMS bench and will meet up with y'all before the game!

For those of you that expressed interest I need you to reply to your PMs and emails I've been sending to confirm you want tickets. I have heard back from no one wanting tickets except BRM. If I don't hear from by noon saturday, I will assume you changed your mind and don't want tickets.

KoaKoi is offline Registered User

Still new here and learning the site, and only just now saw this post. I go to the S.F. game every year too. I've got a friend with 4 season tix, so i get to go free...Sorry BigRed, I'd join you all for the group aspect, but I'm not sure I can afford to drop $125+ so I can move out of the shade. Plus, I moved from Atascadero to L.A. (Hi Marccat!) so I'm gonna have to spend some cash on a flight this time around. Wish I had more funds to work with, sorry.

I will however, LOVE to meet and join the Clan at the tailgate. Since I'm being a chump and not sitting with you, if you still agree I'm welcome at the tailgate, I'll take care of the 2nd beer for everyone. So, if you're cool with a fat hawaiian guy in a Rams jersey comin' by with a cooler of beer (good beer), please let me know!

bigredman Guest

Hey, no problem my island friend. Just PM you cell phone number (and I will return in kind) so we can hook up. That goes for all of you others that are going to the game with your own tickets. Please PM me so Joshua and I can coordinate our gathering, or mini-bash if you will in San Francisco. Looking to party the night before as well, since I will be staying in San Francisco the night before the game.

KoaKoi is offline Registered User

Deal-

ps. Not sure yet if i'll be staying in S.F. or San Jose so I'll keep you posted as to whether I can meet up the night before or not. I'll swing it if I can!

bigredman Guest

Things are looking up. Have 15 of us confirmed (one from Hawaii) to be at the game so far. We are at least meeting the morning prior to the game for a tailgate mini-bash. Want to hook up the night before, I'll be staying at the DoubleTree in Burlingame (10 minutes from the stadium). We are exchanging cell phone numbers through PM (private message) here on the ClanRam to hook up with each other so contact me and we'll all have a great time. Thanks again to Josh My Man Ram_Til_I_Die for getting me great tickets to the game with him. Let's show everyone how us California (and Hawaii) fans can throw down a bash.
    Last edited by bigredman; -07-22-2007 at 06:53 PM.

NoCasl_ramfan is offline Awaiting Email Conformation

There ain't no party like a west coast party, I already have tickets but I would love to join your tailgate before and who knows after the game.:r

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

I don't know exactly where everyone is but we won our tickets and are in Lower reserved Section 11 Row 8. Hopefully that is near the group. Please PM with party and tailgaiting, We have VIP parking, but I think that just means free parking.

My hubby and I would love to meet up with some fans before the game.
    Last edited by CaliGirlRamsFan; -09-05-2007 at 03:18 PM.

bigredman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirlRamsFan View Post
    I don't know exactly where everyone is but we won our tickets and are in Lower reserved Section 11 Row 8. Hopefully that is near the group. Please PM with party and tailgaiting, We have VIP parking, but I think that just means free parking.

My huby and I would love to met up with some fans before the game.
    Man...I was really getting into CaliGirlRamsFan's post until she mentions "huby". Wow....what a let down!

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

Aww, so sorry, but you will fall in love with us both. Can't wait to meet some Cali rams fans.

Just saw Kid Rock in concert at Konocti! Almost better than a Rams game. If this game was not in November, we would take all you Cali Rams fan out on the boat .

See you all there.

http://www.myspace.com/polejox

Thanks for the PM, keep me posted.
    Last edited by CaliGirlRamsFan; -09-05-2007 at 02:26 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast