Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: West Coast Bash

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: West Coast Bash

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    Is there still any interest in this or is it just gonna be me, BRM and our friends/family we are bringing with us?
    I'm working on making it to the game Josh. Are you guys planning on staying in the city?

bigredman is offline Registered User

I have already reserved at the DoubleTree Hotel in Burlingame the night before the game (ten minutes from stadium). We will be tailgating. I don't know if we will be in the stadium parking lot, or in the state park across the street (very nice place to tailgate). That will be a game day decision. Of course, we will exchange cell phone numbers so all can hook up. I know of several clannies taking a bus from the Best Western nearby, and many are coming down that morning. Whatever. You know me. I'll have a good time with whoever shows up!

P.S. Come on Mike, you pinky finger promised me on the train to the airport in St. Louis that you would make it. Don't make me call you a sissy Mary!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    I have already reserved at the DoubleTree Hotel in Burlingame the night before the game (ten minutes from stadium). We will be tailgating. I don't know if we will be in the stadium parking lot, or in the state park across the street (very nice place to tailgate). That will be a game day decision. Of course, we will exchange cell phone numbers so all can hook up. I know of several clannies taking a bus from the Best Western nearby, and many are coming down that morning. Whatever. You know me. I'll have a good time with whoever shows up!

P.S. Come on Mike, you pinky finger promised me on the train to the airport in St. Louis that you would make it. Don't make me call you a sissy Mary!
    I'm working on it dude!

bigredman is offline Registered User

Working on it? Ok...open your wallet...pull out the the money. Yes...your hands are shaking, but ignore that. Now, tell you boss you might be late Monday. What could happen? He would fire you? Hell, you can alway get a job at the Post Office. I did!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    Hell, you can alway get a job at the Post Office. I did!
    Well I guess that explains it.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Ok with the way the Rams are playing and with injuries mounting with every game, it seems we really need to party hard Saturday night to make this trip worthwhile.

So I'm pretty clueless on the San Fran night scene, and could use some help picking a place.

I did some searching and came up with a list of highly rated sports bars. Anyone know anything about these places or have another to suggest?

Bayside Sports Bar & Grill
    Kezar Pub
    Bus Stop
    So CaliGirlRamsFan, NoCasl_ramfan, caligirl, KoaKoi, bigredman, r8rh8rmike, and everyone else coming to the game we still hanging out Saturday night? I need to know if I'm getting a hotel room or driving up that morning.

So CaliGirlRamsFan, NoCasl_ramfan, caligirl, KoaKoi, bigredman, r8rh8rmike, and everyone else coming to the game we still hanging out Saturday night? I need to know if I'm getting a hotel room or driving up that morning.
    tick tock tick tock...the game is almost here...

Alot of west coasters brag about being better fans but it sure seems like everyone lost interest since the Rams are losing....oh well, BRM & I and our crew will party enough for the rest of you!

Alrighty then I've decided where me and my friends coming with me will be going. Those of you that will be in town Saturday night I hope will join us.

There are 3 highly rated Bars/Restaurants in one area of Union St, so if one ends up not being to our liking we can go to one of the others.

Bayside Sports Bar & Grill (1787 Union St) is where we will start off at around 7:30 pm. The Blue Light Bar & Restaurant (1979 Union) & Bus Stop (1781 Union) are our backup plans.

PM me if you want my cell # to hook up for Sat night. And BRM is the one to call for tailgating; PM him as well.

I really hope to be able to hang with some of you Sat night and Sun morning.

WE WILL BEAT THE WHINERS!!

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

Hey all! Sorry so late in responding, we have been busy moving into a new house and renting our's out. We can come up the night before. A great place, and near the stadium, is "The 7 mile house" on the corner of Bayshore and Geneva. Hubby and I can stay in his bull room across the street.

I'll confirm later this week.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=65119351

caligirl is offline Registered User

sorry i've been away...having personal issues on the home front! my friend and i will be there Sunday, no partying with y'all Saturday night. i guess i'll PM the right person to find out where to find ya before the game.

have to add: my mother in law and mother think i'm insane for going to a football 4 weeks away from having my baby! but HELLO! i can't miss it!!! besides, my attempts to sell my already overpriced tickets were fruitless. oh well! more fun for me and Chan!!!!!!

Alrighty then I've decided where me and my friends coming with me will be going. Those of you that will be in town Saturday night I hope will join us.

There are 3 highly rated Bars/Restaurants in one area of Union St, so if one ends up not being to our liking we can go to one of the others.

Bayside Sports Bar & Grill (1787 Union St) is where we will start off at around 7:30 pm. The Blue Light Bar & Restaurant (1979 Union) & Bus Stop (1781 Union) are our backup plans.
    I'm leaving for frisco soon and will not be checking this thread or PMs. PM bigredman for tailgate info and see above for Sat. night. Hope to see some of you at the game.

Heading out the door. I forgot to mention we will have plenty of free food and drink for all who come by the tailgate.

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caligirl is offline Registered User

still waiting for tailgating info!!!

NoCasl_ramfan is offline Awaiting Email Conformation

Sorry I was not there yesterday to meet all of yo, things came up missed my 1st ran-niner game in 10 years hope to see all of you next year.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234