Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: West Coast Bash

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

Re: West Coast Bash

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    Change of plans. I have to go out of town, but I will be back Sunday for the game. I'm flying directly into San Francisco and having my oldest son pick me up at the airport and we'll head for the game. Plan on still parking in the same spot as indicated below. See you all there. Cheri, you'll have to come on your own and I'll meet you there with your tickets. Talk to you on cell that morning.
    OK Big Guy!

Flipper89 Guest

Hopefully i'll see you guys there.... I'll be wearing a faulk jersey and my black rams hat. I'm stoked we'll be there for our Ram's 1st win this season... Go Rams.

Flipper89 Guest

Where are your seats at? Are they on the lower east ( Rams side ) ? Hope to see you there.

bigredman Guest

Upper Reserve, Section 60

Flipper89 Guest

Nice Big Red,

I'll be in lower east section 33 row 13, You will be looking down on me to your left.

I'll be tailgating before, I get my tix tomorrow with my parking pass, this will be my first nfl game, so i'm not sure how the parking works but when i get my pass i'll post where i'll be parked if it is assigned, if not let me know where ya'll will be parked and i'll come by and have a brusky.

hope to see you there..

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

I am staying over night in Belmont, hooking up with a old class mate tonight. Will call in the morning Red!

bigredman Guest

Well Cheri didn't make it to the game. She "claims" she was "sick". Hopefully the "old class mate" put a smile on her face and calmed her down.

Only clannies I know of that made it to whiner land were me and ramsanddodgers. My two sons were with me, and three friends of my oldest son, so we had ourselves a good time. Here are some of the sights....

Candlestick park full of the great unwashed

This is the picnic area next to the stadium in the state park. It makes for great tailgating.

Here I am with my boys

My son's friends

Cookin Tri tip...drinking Brandy and chasing it with beer. Breakfast of Champions!

We head into the game...hopes are still high...nice view of bay.

You can see the city of San Francisco off in the distance from the stadium upper deck.

Some interesting whiner fans with body paint

ramsanddodgers and me

The opening kickoff....hope springs eternal...

Rams run it down the length of the field to whiner five yard line. Ram fans cheer! (This will be the last time we stand and cheer).

The rest is just too painful and my camera never got out of my pocket again....
    Last edited by bigredman; -10-04-2009 at 09:55 PM.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Nice pictures Red. Thanks for sharing.

So what was the penalty that pulled back that kickoff return? I missed the beg of the game.

Hope the fans were decent there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

benton45 Guest

very cool pictures man. That stadium is one of my favorite places in the world. I wish I could go every week.

hope it was a good time.

Flipper89 Guest

Just got back from game also... I'll post pics in morning. too much beer and long drive.

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

Headed straight home in the AM. Really was sick with a bad cold. Never saw the old class mate as he had other things on his mind, and he is married, he is a attorney in Ventura and started sending me strange text's. I told him I was sick and heading home, but I stayed overnight for the game. I will be paying you for the tickets Red. I Tivo'd it as I went straight to bed with meds. GOD! I missed seeing you guy's, but there was just no way with how I was feeling.

Great pics Red, and I'm glad Tim found you. He got home safely.

After I watched the game? Speechless.
    Last edited by CaliGirlRamsFan; -10-05-2009 at 02:10 AM.

bigredman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    Nice pictures Red. Thanks for sharing.

So what was the penalty that pulled back that kickoff return? I missed the beg of the game.

Hope the fans were decent there.
    Not really sure what the penalty was. We were cheering and carrying on and all of a sudden the ball comes back on some late flag (probably holding or blocking in the back). So went the rest of the game. Every time the Rams made a big play, it would be called back on a penalty.

The whiner fans were cool. Frankly, they weren't too worried about the Rams and they actually treated us with pity(which I hate). There was a guy there in our section with a Vikings jersey on and he caught more crap than any Ram fan did because the way Favre had beaten them the week before.

I'm going to miss going to games there at Candlestick against our hated rivals. I've been making that game for 30 years. Well, time for new traditions.

Flipper89 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    Not really sure what the penalty was. We were cheering and carrying on and all of a sudden the ball comes back on some late flag (probably holding or blocking in the back). So went the rest of the game. Every time the Rams made a big play, it would be called back on a penalty.

The whiner fans were cool. Frankly, they weren't too worried about the Rams and they actually treated us with pity(which I hate). There was a guy there in our section with a Vikings jersey on and he caught more crap than any Ram fan did because the way Favre had beaten them the week before.

I'm going to miss going to games there at Candlestick against our hated rivals. I've been making that game for 30 years. Well, time for new traditions.
    That's funny you mention the guy with the Adrian Peterson jersey, I'm sitting down 14 rows off the field on the 35 yard line ( Rams side ) and i hear a bunch of booing coming from the upper reserve i look up there and see hundreds of whiner fans standing up making hand gestures and booing, i look over a ways and see the guy with the vikings jersey walking down the aisle. I thought that was pretty funny. The home crowd was pretty cool to me also, I had to make a couple of solo bathroom runs and i heard some horror stories about getting jumped and all kinds of stuff, but they all were pretty cool, gave me a hard time of course but in good fun..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails West Coast Bash-49ers-vs.-rams-game-004.jpg   West Coast Bash-49ers-vs.-rams-game-012.jpg   West Coast Bash-49ers-vs.-rams-game-015.jpg   West Coast Bash-49ers-vs.-rams-game-019.jpg   West Coast Bash-49ers-vs.-rams-game-014.jpg  

Fullerton_Ramfan Guest

Sorry I didn't meet up with you I had bus issues. Maybe next year hopefully with a better produce on the field.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234