Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Best Ram Forum?

  1. #1
    Vuck's Avatar
    Vuck is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Question Best Ram Forum?

    Is ClanRam considered the best Forum on the Rams?

    Peace


  2. #2
    RamsFanSam's Avatar
    RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri, United States
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,634
    Rep Power
    71

    Re: Best Ram Forum?

    Naturally.

  3. #3
    UtterBlitz's Avatar
    UtterBlitz is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    3,439
    Rep Power
    41

    Re: Best Ram Forum?

    I am sure it depends on who you talk to. Other Rams boards probably feel pretty good about their sites.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    ramsanddodgers's Avatar
    ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,256
    Rep Power
    51

    Re: Best Ram Forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vuck View Post
    Is ClanRam considered the best Forum on the Rams?

    Peace
    When I talk to other Rams fans I awlays tell them about this site. I sometimes also name a few others I have been known to frequent (haunt?) but let them know THIS IS THE BEST SITE. Again, taste vary depending on how much name-calling or "smack" one likes.
    RnD

    GO RAMS!!

  5. #5
    HUbison's Avatar
    HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,555
    Rep Power
    144

    Re: Best Ram Forum?

    Yes. Next Question.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

  6. #6
    Fat Pang's Avatar
    Fat Pang is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,603
    Rep Power
    64

    Re: Best Ram Forum?

    I've looked at other sites and this is the best one. It's a bittersweet thing for me to say, but there I said it.

  7. #7
    Varg6's Avatar
    Varg6 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,613
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Best Ram Forum?

    Are we the best? Yes.

    Are we being cocky by saying that? Honestly, we're not. We just simply are the best. Name a website that comes close to the professionalism of this website. Honestly, this could easily be the Stlouisrams.com's forum. But, I think it'd corrupt this site in a way if it ever came to that. Many people would join and just add in bogus remarks all throughout the forum, basically trashing it. We have a great, classy thing going on here, and that is why its the best.

    P.S. Guaranteed, we have news of the Rams faster than the main site, and usually ESPN and NFL.com


    Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

  8. #8
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,171
    Rep Power
    108

    Re: Best Ram Forum?

    As far as I'm concerned this is the "ONLY" Rams site.

    So my answer is YES!

  9. #9
    rams2061 Guest

    Re: Best Ram Forum?

    I would say ClanRam is the best except when I am trying access something other than the message board. I get this everytime and I have told the admins about it and nothing has been done.


    rams2061, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

  10. #10
    RamsFanSam's Avatar
    RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri, United States
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,634
    Rep Power
    71

    Re: Best Ram Forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by rams2061 View Post
    I would say ClanRam is the best except when I am trying access something other than the message board. I get this everytime and I have told the admins about it and nothing has been done.


    rams2061, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Check your PM's.

  11. #11
    Bar-bq's Avatar
    Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,884
    Rep Power
    94

    Re: Best Ram Forum?

    In short-- yes.

    Where else can you go for this wealth of Rams information. The Clanram is a quintessential being.

  12. #12
    Vuck's Avatar
    Vuck is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Best Ram Forum?

    There is a lot of speculation about how the current owner got control of the Rams. Are you aware that the owner of the Rams was a strip dancer in Miami Beach in the 1950s? Some have said a high class Pro! Former Ram's owner Mr. Rosenbloom met Frontier in a strip club on Miami Beach, leading to marriage and the rest is history. Carroll, a great swimmer died mysteriously in 1979, the swimming in front of his Golden Beach Florida home. The only female owner in sports history. Carroll's son should have been awarded the team but legalities and Frontier had her own agenda! Check it out! .....Google, key word 'Carroll Rosenbloom' and read to your hearts desire!
    Last edited by Vuck; -07-21-2007 at 03:13 AM.

  13. #13
    Faulk4life's Avatar
    Faulk4life is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Best Ram Forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vuck View Post
    There is a lot of speculation about how the current owner got control of the Rams. Are you aware that the owner of the Rams was a strip dancer in Miami Beach in the 1950s? Some have said a high class Pro! Former Ram's owner Mr. Rosenbloom met Frontier in a strip club on Miami Beach, leading to marriage and the rest is history. Carroll, a great swimmer died mysteriously in 1979, the swimming in front of his Golden Beach Florida home. The only female owner in sports history. Carroll's son should have been awarded the team but legalities and Frontier had her own agenda! Check it out! .....Google, key word 'Carroll Rosenbloom' and read to your hearts desire!
    SHE KILLED HIM!!!! haha That is so suspicious. Greedy gold digging stipper. I think you feel the same way the way you manipulated the facts (" great swimmer" "died mysteriously" Carroll owned the team even though her son should have) but I still beleive you. she's the killer. Was she ever put in court or something?

Similar Threads

  1. New to the Forum
    By rlbrams in forum Welcome to the ClanRam
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: -10-16-2006, 08:09 AM
  2. Little Question about the Forum Arcade
    By Milan in forum LOUNGE
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: -12-29-2005, 08:55 PM
  3. Chapter 6 is up on the BOSH forum
    By HUbison in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: -10-13-2005, 01:27 AM
  4. We need a forum for general chit chat...
    By Shadesofgrey in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: -05-13-2005, 12:41 PM
  5. Stole this from the PD forum...
    By Nick in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -12-06-2004, 01:04 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •