Thread: Best Ram Forum?

Vuck is offline Registered User

Question Best Ram Forum?

Is ClanRam considered the best Forum on the Rams?

Peace

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: Best Ram Forum?

Naturally.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I am sure it depends on who you talk to. Other Rams boards probably feel pretty good about their sites.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Vuck View Post
    Is ClanRam considered the best Forum on the Rams?

Peace
    When I talk to other Rams fans I awlays tell them about this site. I sometimes also name a few others I have been known to frequent (haunt?) but let them know THIS IS THE BEST SITE. Again, taste vary depending on how much name-calling or "smack" one likes.
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Yes. Next Question.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

I've looked at other sites and this is the best one. It's a bittersweet thing for me to say, but there I said it.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Are we the best? Yes.

Are we being cocky by saying that? Honestly, we're not. We just simply are the best. Name a website that comes close to the professionalism of this website. Honestly, this could easily be the Stlouisrams.com's forum. But, I think it'd corrupt this site in a way if it ever came to that. Many people would join and just add in bogus remarks all throughout the forum, basically trashing it. We have a great, classy thing going on here, and that is why its the best.

P.S. Guaranteed, we have news of the Rams faster than the main site, and usually ESPN and NFL.com

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

As far as I'm concerned this is the "ONLY" Rams site.

So my answer is YES!

rams2061 Guest

I would say ClanRam is the best except when I am trying access something other than the message board. I get this everytime and I have told the admins about it and nothing has been done.

rams2061, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by rams2061 View Post
    I would say ClanRam is the best except when I am trying access something other than the message board. I get this everytime and I have told the admins about it and nothing has been done.

rams2061, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Check your PM's.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

In short-- yes.

Where else can you go for this wealth of Rams information. The Clanram is a quintessential being.

Vuck is offline Registered User

There is a lot of speculation about how the current owner got control of the Rams. Are you aware that the owner of the Rams was a strip dancer in Miami Beach in the 1950s? Some have said a high class Pro! Former Ram's owner Mr. Rosenbloom met Frontier in a strip club on Miami Beach, leading to marriage and the rest is history. Carroll, a great swimmer died mysteriously in 1979, the swimming in front of his Golden Beach Florida home. The only female owner in sports history. Carroll's son should have been awarded the team but legalities and Frontier had her own agenda! Check it out! .....Google, key word 'Carroll Rosenbloom' and read to your hearts desire!
    Last edited by Vuck; -07-21-2007 at 03:13 AM.

Faulk4life is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Vuck View Post
    There is a lot of speculation about how the current owner got control of the Rams. Are you aware that the owner of the Rams was a strip dancer in Miami Beach in the 1950s? Some have said a high class Pro! Former Ram's owner Mr. Rosenbloom met Frontier in a strip club on Miami Beach, leading to marriage and the rest is history. Carroll, a great swimmer died mysteriously in 1979, the swimming in front of his Golden Beach Florida home. The only female owner in sports history. Carroll's son should have been awarded the team but legalities and Frontier had her own agenda! Check it out! .....Google, key word 'Carroll Rosenbloom' and read to your hearts desire!
    SHE KILLED HIM!!!! haha That is so suspicious. Greedy gold digging stipper. I think you feel the same way the way you manipulated the facts (" great swimmer" "died mysteriously" Carroll owned the team even though her son should have) but I still beleive you. she's the killer. Was she ever put in court or something?