Servox28 is offline Registered User

die-hard rams fan is back

hey guys whats up.cant believe i just found this forum lol,but ya im 19 and ive bin a HUGE rams fan sense 1998, kinda dropped off a lil bit about 3 years ago but finally decided to rejoin my good ol rams! and i figured id pop in an say wats up an go RAMS! if any of u guys have xbl add my gamertag Zyosx81

how long do u guys think its going to take beafore we get another one of these?

Last edited by Servox28; -06-05-2010 at 07:01 AM.

RockinRam is online now Registered User

Re: die-hard rams fan is back

Die hard and dropped off a lil, in the same sentence!

Paradoxical much.

Anyways, welcome. Ram hard.

RadRacerRams is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Servox28 View Post
    hey guys whats up.cant believe i just found this forum lol,but ya im 19 and ive bin a HUGE rams fan sense 1998, kinda dropped off a lil bit about 3 years ago but finally decided to rejoin my good ol rams! and i figured id pop in an say wats up an go RAMS! if any of u guys have xbl add my gamertag Zyosx81

how long do u guys think its going to take beafore we get another one of these?

that one took 34 years for me to get ....!!!and ten years later i'm still waiting again .... yes i got to see the fearsome foursome play live .... Deacon Jones is My favorite player ..... I was 5 years old when i started rooting for the rams and # 75 Deacon Jones was my #1 player.... I'm a white dude in the 60's ........ some people questioned me liking Deacon instead of Merlin ....but I loved the way Deacon Jones set the tone for all other D-ENDS who ever played and I didn't care what others thought , cuz I'm not prejudice..........just watch this video of the greatest defensive end to ever play the game....

IMG]http://www.insidestl.com/Portals/0/STL%20Rams/kurtwarner.jpg[/IMG]
    R-4

RadRacerRams is offline Registered User

well that one took me 34 years to get ... and it's go on 10 years I've been wait so far for the next one ........,

but here's a happy thought , the 40-whinners didn't go to any SB in this last decade ..... and that's awesome ... we went to 2 SB this last decade....

R-4

CT_RamsFan is offline Registered User

Welcome back to Rams football dude, Id say we are on a 3-5 yr plan to even make playoffs we are young and a few yrs of xperience will be needed, a new QB and prob the youngest rec core in the NFL, oh and also a 2nd yr coach, so weve taken the rebuilding process, which is great I thought it wouldnt happen till we were sold,but in a few yrs lookout, eithier way im a 3rd generation Rams fan and will always support the Rammies Regardless, Ive been going to St louis for home opener for 6 yrs in a row, 3 with clan Ram, hope to see you at the bash sometime.