itsguud is offline Registered User

Finally I Found You!!

I've been looking around for a Rams fan club for soooo long now. I've been all over their "offical" Rams homepage and signed up for their newsletter and all that... but its garbage. I haven't heard anything back from their site. But now this!!

So, I should definitly let you all know a little about ME. I am a University student in St. John's, Newfoundland. (Canada). Not only do we not have a CFL team here, but in this little province, we don't even have football. None! Nobody plays it here, except for the touch league I play in. However it is watched quite a bit. At least me and my friends watch it quite a bit.

I started watching football when I was in Jr. High. I remember turning on the TV and seeing Faulk run over a guy juke another and run it in for a TD. since then I've been a fan on an increasing level, we'll say. The last two years being the biggest. I go to Don Cherry's sports bar every sunday to watch as much football as possible, ususally about 5 games at once. So every sunday, me and 3 of my friends head over one of which is a *****s fan,:sfosux: , one is an eagles fan, and the last is a Raiders fan... what a bunch hey?! But we all love the game!

I have never seen a football game live before, but we are all hoping to get down (hopefully to St. Louis) to see a game next year. The only thing we have all agreed on so far is that we will definitly see the Rams play, no matter where we go! Because no other team gaurantees as exciting a game!! Am I wrong!

So you now know my basic Rams story. I wish they'd fix their D, keep Curtis, and bring back Faulk. Other then that. Hello ALL!!

viper is offline Registered User

Re: Finally I Found You!!

Welcome aboard itsguud! You have stumbled across the best Ram's site out there bar none. You will find rabid Rams fans here that are very knowledgable. You are encouraged to jump into the conversations and start some of your own. Again welcome!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Welcome to the clan Guud. We have a lot of foreign fans on this site. You should fit right in. I am glad you have some football fans up there to hang with even if they didn't have the good sense to pick the Rams as their team.

What does Guud stand for?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamFan_Til_I_Die is online now Registered User

Welcome home!

Thanks for the welcome guys. Guud doesn't necessarily stand for anything. It just describes how I like to live... optimistic, you might say. I don't like to dwell over bad things, so I instead think of the good, or as I like to say Guud!!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

guud for you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

smizzhfx is offline Registered User

haha another east coast rams fan.. I'm from halifax, ns.. not too far from the old rock.

Ahhhh amazing!!! Love to hear that. You may be able to hear me cheering for the Rams from there next season.