Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ramsNhawks

Thread: First time poster need some first time Rams game advice!

ramsNhawks is offline Registered User

First time poster need some first time Rams game advice!

Hi guys longtime Rams fan here. Ive been watching and rooting for the Rams for very long time through all the ups and downs and I finally got the opportunity to go see my very first game at the dome. I was able to grab a ticket for the Dec 16th game vs the Vikes in sec 112 right behind the bench on the first row so needless to say Im VERY excited. I live in Iowa and plan on driving down Saturday and leaving Monday and I was wondering if anyone had tips or advice to make my trip unforgettable! Where is the best place to park, I found a couple places online selling parking passes are they any good? Are there events that happen pre and post game I should be aware of? The stadium opens at 10:30 correct? When it comes to pregame warm ups how often do players come over and talk to the fans? Are any pictures allowed with the players? Any other help or even St Louis city advice would be great(ive only ever been there once)! Thanks alot and GO RAMS!
    ZiaRam likes this.

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Re: First time poster need some first time Rams game advice!

First, welcome to our madness!

I've never been to St. Louis, let alone the ED, so I haven't any pearls of wisdom to share.

I hope you have a great time and are able to meet some ClanRam members while you are there.
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Hey there RamsNHawks! Where are you staying? I stayed at the Missouri Athletic Club across the street so had parking provided so wouln't be able to answer that one for you but before the game starting roughly at about 8:00am there is tail gating, Rams fans everywhere doing various things so you might be able to find a good few things to do. As for after the game when we beat the SeaGulls the players leave out the side and everybody lines up for pics and autographs so you might be able to try that. Im not sure on what side of the time it is but across the street is a brick building which is the parking garage and alot of metal crowd control rails outside so you'll be able to find where it is.

BtW Welcome to our Forums!
    and p.s. GO BLUE!!!

ramsNhawks is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ZiaRam View Post
    Hey there RamsNHawks! Where are you staying? I stayed at the Missouri Athletic Club across the street so had parking provided so wouln't be able to answer that one for you but before the game starting roughly at about 8:00am there is tail gating, Rams fans everywhere doing various things so you might be able to find a good few things to do. As for after the game when we beat the SeaGulls the players leave out the side and everybody lines up for pics and autographs so you might be able to try that. Im not sure on what side of the time it is but across the street is a brick building which is the parking garage and alot of metal crowd control rails outside so you'll be able to find where it is.

BtW Welcome to our Forums!
    and p.s. GO BLUE!!!
    Im staying in a hotel out of town,ended up being cheaper in the long run. Thanks for the after game info Ill be looking for the parking garage now! Also how well stocked is the instadium store?