Pithyradish is offline Registered User

Friday the 13th, 2 more days

Here we sit waiting. Ain't it grand?

In a word no.

Funny I notice not many new people from here over at our site waiting for approval, and people from here wondering where our Hawks fans are on this site.

It looks like we know each other pretty well by now doesn't it? I want to wish you guys good luck the rest of the season with the exception of the 2 games against us. Now that I have the BS out of the way,,,,,

See ya Sunday

Radish

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Friday the 13th, 2 more days

Good to see you, Radish.

Radish is a seahawks.net guy like rawk and Large_Ant, Talon, bela, and some others. They're a good group, so treat 'em like guests.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

I'm not to sure but it seems to me that all of us on both sides are scared to death about what kind of team we really have.. Both of us with winning records but not truly impressive either way.

So we wait with baited breath afraid to be to outragous in comments that we may later have to eat. At least that's more the feeling I get over at our place.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Pithyradish View Post
    I'm not to sure but it seems to me that all of us on both sides are scared to death about what kind of team we really have.. Both of us with winning records but not truly impressive either way.

So we wait with baited breath afraid to be to outragous in comments that we may later have to eat. At least that's more the feeling I get over at our place.
    I think you're exactly right. The rhetoric seems toned down this year, way down. I've been posting the last few days over at your place and have not had much of a response, although Linuxpro was more than happy to tell me that the Rams are nothing to worry about because they are on a downward spiral this year. He's pretty funny and obviously no one takes him seriously. The majority think the Seahawks should win, but are still voicing some concern. I think it's the same "let's wait and see" attitude over here.

Yes Linuxpro has been pretty outspoken and it got over the top so he is no longer with us. I'm not to sure how long as this is the 2nd time.

You can blame me I guess as I am now the site administrator. Kitsapguy asked to retire. He had been doing that for a long time and needed a break. I miss the guy and am glad he is still posting so I can use his experience.

So there guys you have someone new to pick on!!

By the way HUbison I love your tag line. Just about snorted coffee on my keyboard.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Pithyradish View Post
    Yes Linuxpro has been pretty outspoken and it got over the top so he is no longer with us. I'm not to sure how long as this is the 2nd time.

You can blame me I guess as I am now the site administrator. Kitsapguy asked to retire. He had been doing that for a long time and needed a break. I miss the guy and am glad he is still posting so I can use his experience.

So there guys you have someone new to pick on!!
    Hey, site administrator! Congrats radish. I must say, you and your mods showed a lot of class by making a point to shut down the Rams fan hatred thing that was going on over there. Nice job and much appreciated. By the way, over at Seahawks.net I'm jtrockboy.

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Hey, site administrator! Congrats radish. I must say, you and your mods showed a lot of class by making a point to shut down the Rams fan hatred thing that was going on over there. Nice job and much appreciated. By the way, over at Seahawks.net I'm jtrockboy.
    Awww thanks a new target! lol. We have tried to get the main forum toned down so we can talk football with everyone. which means we allowed the shack as you have done for the smack people. As you all know here its a really difficult with some of our NFC competitors. Not to mention any names but 'Boys, Redskins, and that bunch of ingrates in our nation's capitol can be forum busters.

Hey, we're down to one more day.

And I want you all to know that being the site admin and having $4 will get you a cup of coffee anywhere but Seattle. hahahahahaha!