Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Caustic is offline Registered User

Re: Greetings from a Buffalo Bills fan - Let's have a good week!

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    Aw look the Bills fans are all happy, posting silly pictures of our players, and wanting to chat.

Must be nice to be win a few games.
    we were 0-3 last year at this time too. so dont get mad at us for wanting to talk.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    we were 0-3 last year at this time too. so dont get mad at us for wanting to talk.
    I am not mad that you want to talk. I am just not in the mood to talk about the Rams, so you can talk about the Bills and we can listen to happy fans talking about happy things.

So do you gather and post pictures of players for all the teams that you play?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am not mad that you want to talk. I am just not in the mood to talk about the Rams, so you can talk about the Bills and we can listen to happy fans talking about happy things.

So do you gather and post pictures of players for all the teams that you play?

posting pictures of what?

Go to post #12 on this thread. There is a link there, for the moment anyway, to some Bills message board with a Rams look a like picture thread. It is kind of entertaining. Check it out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Billsforevers is offline Registered User

hey don't mean to sound like a sympathizer, but i feel for you fans. Don't quit the owner will wake up and make changes where needed and sooner than later we will see the greatest show on turf again. KEEP THE FAITH ..

worked for us lowly Bills fans wasn't so long ago we were a team under siege.

Quote Originally Posted by Billsforevers View Post
    hey don't mean to sound like a sympathizer, but i feel for you fans. Don't quit the owner will wake up and make changes where needed and sooner than later we will see the greatest show on turf again. KEEP THE FAITH ..

worked for us lowly Bills fans wasn't so long ago we were a team under siege.
    We don't know what Chip is going to do. Georgia only died last year and he is new at being in charge. We don't know what is going to happen, or if he is even paying attention to what is happening to the team.

Thanks for the sympathic thoughts....I guess. I am not sure I like all these other fans popping in with nice words for us.

Don't you want to talk about how the Bills are going to steam roll us? Who should we watch? Who is exciting? Who gets the TDs, the sacks, the big tackles? Go ahead and talk about the Bills. You guys should be excited to be 3-0.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Go to post #12 on this thread. There is a link there, for the moment anyway, to some Bills message board with a Rams look a like picture thread. It is kind of entertaining. Check it out.

haha yeah man, we actually do that every week. We started it in 2003 I think. Now alot of team message boards do it. Its alot of fun.

Billsforevers is offline Registered User

We don't know what Chip is going to do. Georgia only died last year and he is new at being in charge. We don't know what is going to happen, or if he is even paying attention to what is happening to the team.

Thanks for the sympathic thoughts....I guess. I am not sure I like all these other fans popping in with nice words for us.

Don't you want to talk about how the Bills are going to steam roll us? Who should we watch? Who is exciting? Who gets the TDs, the sacks, the big tackles? Go ahead and talk about the Bills. You guys should be excited to be 3-0.

Well since you asked. watch Bruce Smith on Defense ..... wait nvm I mean look for Kelsay on the d-line he has been on fire as of late also Donate at safety he does not take any s**t. on offense I think you guys may contain 1 of our RBs but I think that Jackson could bust out a big game. Trent will do enough for the win but not do anything to cause a loss, he is kind of a non risk taker. I would love for them open it up and take a few risks but slow and steady it is a long season.

p.s. As Bills fans we have been indoctrinated to expect the other shoe to drop so we are still very cautiously optimistic.

rhaces is offline Registered User

You should be watching our 2 RB, Marshawn Lynch and Fred Jackson, we haven't post that many rushing yards, but they are shurely fun as he ll to watch. I'm also expectinc James Hardy and Lee Evans (WR) to put some big numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by rhaces View Post
    You should be watching our 2 RB, Marshawn Lynch and Fred Jackson, we haven't post that many rushing yards, but they are shurely fun as he ll to watch. I'm also expectinc James Hardy and Lee Evans (WR) to put some big numbers.
    The Rams secondary is leaving the receivers wide open so expect that your WRs will be making big open catches. I see that James Hardy is a rookie and he only has 2 catches in three games. You must be expecting a lot from him this year if he has already impressed you.

Lee Evans had a big drop off in production in 2007 compared to 2006. Why was that?

I expect that the Bills will pass a lot in this game since our secondary is weak. I am not sure how much running we will see unless the score goes way up and the Bills are trying to burn the clock up with runs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Billsforevers View Post
    Well since you asked. watch Bruce Smith on Defense ..... wait nvm I mean look for Kelsay on the d-line he has been on fire as of late also Donate at safety he does not take any s**t. on offense I think you guys may contain 1 of our RBs but I think that Jackson could bust out a big game. Trent will do enough for the win but not do anything to cause a loss, he is kind of a non risk taker. I would love for them open it up and take a few risks but slow and steady it is a long season.

p.s. As Bills fans we have been indoctrinated to expect the other shoe to drop so we are still very cautiously optimistic.
    So we are going to have the battle of the Trents and the Jacksons.

I think the Bills Trent will have more yards and points, and the Rams Jackson will have more yards. Steven Jackson catches and runs and he is our main RB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

rhaces is offline Registered User

Lee Evans had a big drop off in production in 2007 compared to 2006. Why was that?
    I personaly think it in a 3 points reason:
    1) Other teams had noticed him and put more coverage against him
    2) Since we didn't have a stud WR that can opposed to him and bring D attention away from lee
    3) Big QB Controversy, JP Losman / Trent Edwards

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12