Thread: Hello

UKRamsFan1981 is offline Registered User

Hello

Just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself.

I've been lurking here for what seems like years and finally got around to signing up today (I've had enough of having to clear my internet history every five minutes to view threads ). I also post over at RRF under the same username, anyone else post there?

I've been a Rams fan since the LA days when I was a kid and my folks took me to a game whilst on holiday in the US. It's been a while since I last went to a game but I've been fortunate enough to see the Rams play the Whiners in San Fran (we lost) and also the Hags at the dome (the season we beat them both times in the regular season and also the playoffs).

Can't wait to see what Spags can do, I haven't been this excited about the Rams for a few years now.

GO RAMS!

Rookie is offline Awaiting Email Conformation

He what is up.

No I don't hang out on that board. Actually I am trying to learn the new threaded system myself. Looks like we will both get marks on our body on this slippery slope. When I get to the bottom of the hill I will give you a hand if you promise the same.

Rookie is offline Awaiting Email Conformation

Re: He what is up.

I have been a Ram's fan since the Tony Banks ERA. What was the Dog's name anyway? Just curiose is`all.