the12thman Guest

Exclamation Hello to all Rams faithful...

I am the12thman. I am here to show off my SEAHAWK colors. I am not here to whine about the miserable SB loss. Just here to read and talk with other football fans in the great NFC west. Hopefully I dont come off as a bad guy to anybody here. Just here to expereince something new here and read up on what others have to say about the Seahawks.

Hope to make new friends and talk some football.

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Re: Hello to all Rams faithful...

Quote Originally Posted by the12thman
    I am the12thman. I am here to show off my SEAHAWK colors. I am not here to whine about the miserable SB loss. Just here to read and talk with other football fans in the great NFC west. Hopefully I dont come off as a bad guy to anybody here. Just here to expereince something new here and read up on what others have to say about the Seahawks.

Welcome 12th, it's certainly an experience here.

the12thman?

Are you still allowed to call yourself that outside of Washington state?

Milan Guest

Your avatar says otherwise.

Welcome.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

welcome, but like why not just join a seahawks forum or something? why CLANRAM (keyword: Ram) lol but its all good dude, welcome I'm kinda new myself

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

the12thman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Milan
    Your avatar says otherwise.

Welcome.
    I really dont know what to tell you about my avatar except that the picture tells you how I feel and like I said...I am not here to whine and cry. So I am sorry if the pic offended you but I will not change it. Im sorry.

RamsFan16 Guest

I really dont know what to tell you about my avatar except that the picture tells you how I feel and like I said...I am not here to whine and cry. So I am sorry if the pic offended you but I will not change it. Im sorry.
    You guys never got ripped off. That TD wouldn't have won the game for you guys anyways. You would have still lost and atleast we can prove that we got ripped off in the Super bowl.

the12thman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    You guys never got ripped off. That TD wouldn't have won the game for you guys anyways. You would have still lost and atleast we can prove that we got ripped off in the Super bowl.
    Prove to me how you, THE STEELERS, got ripped off in the SB? Please enlighten me, Im curious!!!

subject closed, it you want to discuss that, start a new one in the correct forum. Cheers