Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    the12thman's Avatar
    the12thman is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Washington State
    Age
    29
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Exclamation Hello to all Rams faithful...

    I am the12thman. I am here to show off my SEAHAWK colors. I am not here to whine about the miserable SB loss. Just here to read and talk with other football fans in the great NFC west. Hopefully I dont come off as a bad guy to anybody here. Just here to expereince something new here and read up on what others have to say about the Seahawks.

    Hope to make new friends and talk some football.

    :bow: down to the 2005-2006 NFC West Champs!! :moon:

  2. #2
    Fat Pang's Avatar
    Fat Pang is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,603
    Rep Power
    64

    Re: Hello to all Rams faithful...

    Quote Originally Posted by the12thman
    I am the12thman. I am here to show off my SEAHAWK colors. I am not here to whine about the miserable SB loss. Just here to read and talk with other football fans in the great NFC west. Hopefully I dont come off as a bad guy to anybody here. Just here to expereince something new here and read up on what others have to say about the Seahawks.

    Hope to make new friends and talk some football.
    Welcome 12th, it's certainly an experience here.

    the12thman?

    Are you still allowed to call yourself that outside of Washington state?

  3. #3
    Milan's Avatar
    Milan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,081
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Hello to all Rams faithful...

    Quote Originally Posted by the12thman
    I am the12thman. I am here to show off my SEAHAWK colors. I am not here to whine about the miserable SB loss. Just here to read and talk with other football fans in the great NFC west. Hopefully I dont come off as a bad guy to anybody here. Just here to expereince something new here and read up on what others have to say about the Seahawks.

    Hope to make new friends and talk some football.
    Your avatar says otherwise.

    Welcome.

  4. #4
    Varg6's Avatar
    Varg6 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,620
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Hello to all Rams faithful...

    welcome, but like why not just join a seahawks forum or something? why CLANRAM (keyword: Ram) lol but its all good dude, welcome I'm kinda new myself


    Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

  5. #5
    the12thman's Avatar
    the12thman is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Washington State
    Age
    29
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Hello to all Rams faithful...

    Quote Originally Posted by Milan
    Your avatar says otherwise.

    Welcome.
    I really dont know what to tell you about my avatar except that the picture tells you how I feel and like I said...I am not here to whine and cry. So I am sorry if the pic offended you but I will not change it. Im sorry.
    :bow: down to the 2005-2006 NFC West Champs!! :moon:

  6. #6
    RamsFan16's Avatar
    RamsFan16 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,072
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: Hello to all Rams faithful...

    Quote Originally Posted by the12thman
    I really dont know what to tell you about my avatar except that the picture tells you how I feel and like I said...I am not here to whine and cry. So I am sorry if the pic offended you but I will not change it. Im sorry.
    You guys never got ripped off. That TD wouldn't have won the game for you guys anyways. You would have still lost and atleast we can prove that we got ripped off in the Super bowl.
    RamsFan16

  7. #7
    the12thman's Avatar
    the12thman is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Washington State
    Age
    29
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Hello to all Rams faithful...

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    You guys never got ripped off. That TD wouldn't have won the game for you guys anyways. You would have still lost and atleast we can prove that we got ripped off in the Super bowl.
    Prove to me how you, THE STEELERS, got ripped off in the SB? Please enlighten me, Im curious!!!
    :bow: down to the 2005-2006 NFC West Champs!! :moon:

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Glenrothes, SCOTLAND
    Posts
    9,967
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Hello to all Rams faithful...

    subject closed, it you want to discuss that, start a new one in the correct forum. Cheers


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •