RamsFanLSUMan is offline Registered User

Hello everyone...

Hey everybody. I'm new to the clanram.com community. I was starting to think that there were no more Rams message boards out there when the one on stlouisrams.com shut down. If anyone was on there and remember me give me a holla. And if anyone knows why they shut it down give me a holla. For those who don't know me. I'm 17, I live in Louisina I've played Line Backer for my highschool for 3years (Started as a freshman as an offensive lineman and then got moved after are star quit...we won state anyways cause we had a great offense) going into my 4th, I've been a Rams fan for 11years now, 3relationships ended cause of the Rams, I cried and stayed home from school the day Marshall retired, I'm making plans to go to Canton, OH in 5years to see him get inducted into the HOF, And I'm glad I'm back amongst my fellow Rams Fans and I'm going to end this post by saying...

***** SUCK!!!
    GO RAMS TAKE THE WEST IN 07

general counsel is offline Registered User

Re: Hello everyone...

Great to have you on board LSU rams fan, post early and often. I guess you must be our resident expert on claude wroten!

ramming speed to you and yours

general counsel

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Greetings and welcome aboard the good ship ClanRam !!!

RamsFanLSUMan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel View Post
    Great to have you on board LSU rams fan, post early and often. I guess you must be our resident expert on claude wroten!

ramming speed to you and yours

general counsel

I do love me some Claude Wrotten. Whenever we drafted him I got excited and started jumping for joy. And I hope somehow someway LaRon drops in our hands come draft day. I've seen LaRon play and I've seen what he could do on saturdays. But to be honest I don't care who we get this year. I hope we can get a good DE or a good CB

RealRam is offline Registered User

Welcome to the Clan, LSU! :r

False modesty aside, you have found the best there is on the Rams online. Congrats.

CRAZYHORNS is offline Registered User

Welcome.

LaRon would be a great addition but lets see what happens. At 13 I believe we will get a great player....

Go Rams

LARAM is offline Registered User

Welcome LSURAMSFAN......But wait hold on I am the Claude Wroten expert....and #1 LSU GURU around this board......I even called the 3rd round pick of Claude Wroten last year on early draft board chat......If archives can be pulled then I can prove it!!! And yes, I am a big fan of anything that has to do with LSU, and would be stoked with Laron Landry at the #13 spot.......And I'm also hoping Craig Davis lasts later into mid rounds for WR depth......He could fill Shaun Mcdonalds spot.......seriously glad to see another LSU fan!!!!!!!......he could be a quiet surprise in a couple of years