geordie joe is offline Registered User

hello from geordie joe

hello there my name is joe, i live in north east england. i have followed the rams for many years as much as possible ,a lot more since better coverage in recent years. im looking forward to talking to some real fans and learning more about the finer points of the rams ,and u.s. life in general, maybe some of you guys might be interested to learn about my other passion ,soccer (newcastle united ) ? geordie joe :ramlogo:
    Last edited by geordie joe; -07-30-2006 at 04:57 PM.

hello there, my name is joe .i am 40 years old i live in north east england.i am a huge sports fan, i have followed the rams for quite a few years now , although i must admit my passion is soccer (Newcastle united ). i would be interested to talk to other couch potatoe sports fans :ramlogo:

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Re: hello from geordie joe

Welcome man! To the best damn site online!

Enjoy your stay
    RamsFan16

hello youngblood 39 . to answer your question , i watched a film years ago , staring warren beaty called heaven can wait ,in which he played football for the l.a. rams . my first experiance of american football . as i liked most sports i decided to find out more about the rams and the n.f.l. in general .
    hello there, my name is joe .i am 40 years old i live in north east england.i am a huge sports fan, i have followed the rams for quite a few years now , although i must admit my passion is soccer (Newcastle united ). i would be interested to talk to other couch potatoe sports fans :ramlogo:

JackieSlater is offline Registered User

Welcome and enjoy your stay fellow brit,

I'm in Oldham, support Man City, there's a good number of Brit Ram fans here, specially the head man! for all his sins he's from Fife!! heehee

hello ramsfan16 . ive enjoyed reading through some interesting posts on the site and look forward to learning more about " rams mentality " and fans views .

bigredman is offline Registered User

Hello Joe. Please accept my apologies on behalf of the ClanRam for youngblood 39's reference to you being a badtoothed brit. As you can see from his rep icon (red), he's not too bright.

I can't get over how many Ram fans there are from England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland. Much more than the rest of Europe combined I believe. I'm thinking of maybe getting us all together (on my dime) during my next visit to the Isles. Hope to meet you one day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman
    Hello Joe. Please accept my apologies on behalf of the ClanRam for youngblood 39's reference to you being a badtoothed brit. As you can see from his rep icon (red), he's not too bright.

I can't get over how many Ram fans there are from England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland. Much more than the rest of Europe combined I believe. I'm thinking of maybe getting us all together (on my dime) during my next visit to the Isles. Hope to meet you one day.
    We would be sure to welcome you with open arms and a nice cool beer... if you plan to pop over, be sure to let us know of the dates etc etc, and a damn good british welcome would be on offer..

Quote Originally Posted by geordie joe
    hello jackieslater how come your a rams fan ? how do you think they will fair this season ? and what about city ?
    Well, long long story... Remember the start of C4 in 1982? they showed American football, the first game (i think ) was Rams/Packers.. and i kinda fell in love with the Blue and Yellow colouring way before i started to understand the game itself, this love affair as lasted 24 years now, plus the sport itself is like, these last 10 years or so, a hobby, following the going on's in the NFL specially these internet days..

I've wrote somewhere else on the site, my thoughts for the upcoming season, but breifly, improvement from last season's 6-10, and a kind of freshness, after MM's era, so lets see what occurs,

City, to much to ask for a European place this year, top 10 i'll be happy with..

hello bigredman good to hear from you .thanks for the welcome . never been to the u.s. but i would love to experience a rams game some day . whats hot n whats not for the rams this season ?

please move this to another forum. this is a welcome forum, thanks

hey jackieslater do you think the rams can make the playoffs this season ? and can i ask where do you get your rams imfo from ?

sorry ramdez its the first time ive used a forum and i must admit im not fantastic with the computer how do i move to the appropraite forum thanks

No problem, just start a NEW thread in the Lounge forum

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

Welcome to the Clan and enjoy your stay.