Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Slimdog is offline Registered User

Smile Hello, I go by Slimdog and Jacob Bell is my cousin!!!

I hope that you welcome my cousin Jacob with open arms to your great team with your great fans. Jacob has worked hard to become a great player in this league and I hope he will be a Ram for years to come. Even though I was born and raised in Akron, and live now in Colorado Springs, I am now a Rams fan along with my Browns. I'm hoping he keeps the #60, I know he was possibly going back to his number in college (#74). I'll be getting my authentic Rams Jacob Bell Jersey soon (thank God I didn't buy a Titans one)!!!To prove he is my cousin, here is a photo of us after the Tennessee vs. Denver Monday night football game on Dec 19th., 2007. I'm the one smiling at the camera(2nd on the right)!!! I heard from my uncle he agreed to a 6 year 36 million dollar contract with 13 million guaranteed and a 3 million dollar signing bonus...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hello, I go by Slimdog and Jacob Bell is my cousin!!!-jacob-100kb.jpg  

General Ram Guest

Re: Hello, I go by Slimdog and Jacob Bell is my cousin!!!

WElCOME!!! Tell jacob bell we all are happy for him to be here and I would like to welcome you here with a big BAHAMA WELCOME!!

Mooselini is offline Registered User

Welcome to the boards.

THANK YOU!!! I am glad to be here and you will see me here alot on this board. I know I have the avatar with Jacob in a Titans jersey, but I will get one soon with him in a Ram uni...I can't wait to see how the offense will look with him there now. I am a flight attendant with American and one of our bases is St. Louis. It's perfect for me to come and see him and watch him play in your stadium. I'M EXCITED!!! I will tell him all your welcomes when I get a chance to speak to him...

Slimdog

General Ram Guest

Hey SlimDog... Any chance of maybe getting Jacob To Come talk to us excited rams fan I understand if he can't, but that would be just about the coolest thing. then again 38 year olds like me need to worry about not getting to excited

I will ask him. I am sure his dad will be joining the forum soon. I will tell them about this site and for them to join. I'm sure they got so many things to do because they all live in Nashville and they are probably making plans now to move...

I'm 44 on March 22nd. Just to get excited is an exciting thing for me!!! ;-)

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Welcome to you and your cousin, Slimdog. We look forward to having both of you in Rams colors!

Thank you Goldenfleece. It should be fun for years to come!!! Can't wait for the official press meeting tomorrow. I am SO PROUD of him!!! Now I have favorite teams in the NFC and AFC (born in Akron and raised a Browns fan). There was 10 teams interested in him and I would of been very purplexed if he became a Steeeler!!! Drew Rosenhaus is his agent, so I suspected he would get a big payday. 6 years 36 million ain't nothin' to sneeze at!!!

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Welcome to our madness, Slimdog! Enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to impart tidbits of information which only a source next to the team has access to and can share!
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

General Ram Guest

This could be awesome having a players relative on the board. I never thought i would see the day were i could talk to a players family member. Welcome again SlimDog

I was on the Titans forum when he played there, but didn't post much because I wasn't a huge Titans fan. I have always liked the Rams, even before Jacob signed with them. It will be sweet to get an authentic rams uni with his name and number on it now!!! I think the Rams offense was missing just some good line play for Jackson, Bulger and Holt to do thier thang. Now that they got some OL help, WATCH OUT NOW!!! I expect Jacob to become a Pro Bowl player in the future...He is THAT good. Tony Munoz was his first agent when he was a rookie and he got help from him and the Hall of Fame OL coach at Tennessee(can't remember his name). He has been taught by the best, so I know the Rams GOT THE BEST in my opinion. Thanks for all the love you all have shown me thus far. ..

General Ram Guest

No Problem.. I am new here too.. so I guess we are both rooks here... Let Jacob know that we will all be rooting for him this upcoming season.. This may be a good Offseason afterall... GO RAMS!

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Nice to have you here, Slimdog. Make yourself comfortable and keep on posting.

Your cousin should have a lot of fun blocking for Steven Jackson. Hopefully he and our other up-and-coming stud at guard, Richie Incognito, will be a dominant duo in Ram horns for years to come.

:l

-jake-

Thanks EDM...I am glad to be here. This site is AMAZING. I hope that I will be able to continue to give you some tidbits on Jacob. Now that he is in St. Louis, I can see him more than I did when he was at Tennessee. He is alot closer to Colorado and it is easier for me to get to St. Louis because I work for American Airlines...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast