Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Re: Hello, I go by Slimdog and Jacob Bell is my cousin!!!

so slim, hows your cousin off the feild? is he one of those lineman whose nasty on the field then a gentle giant off the field?

and welcome to the boards and enjoy it. i really look forward to having jacob on this team and am very excited

Built RAM tough

Slimdog Guest

Re: Hello, I go by Slimdog and Jacob Bell is my cousin!!!

Yeah he is...I'll give you an example: After the Titans played the Broncos on Monday Night Football in Denver in December, even though they got CREAMED on national tv, he still came out to see the family. He took pictures with fans and signed autographs even though the rest of the team didn't come out to see their friends and family. Most of the guys were too upset about the loss,including him, but he still came out anyway for a few minutes to talk to us, take pictures and speak to other Titans fans that were there. On the Titans website, there are (were) many pictures of him at hospitals and other charity functions. Jeff Fischer even game him one of his dogs for him to keep...He is a good man of character because us Bells are a good family of character. We place God first and he knows that he not only reperesnts the NFL, but the Rams and the Bell family...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12