Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LongEffect72 is offline Registered User

I am a closet Rams Fan...

I know I will get Heat for this but I am a Patriots fan first and foremost. I am from NJ but I have allot of friends from Boston and Mass in general. I have been a Pats fan for the last 10 years, I am now 17 and would like to announce that I am a closet Rams fan. I think you (Die-Hards) have a nice young squad and with Spags at the reigns I think you will see just how much of a Defensive Genius he really is. I am just along for the ride and I hope you have a great season. As you can see Chris Long is my favorite Ram, I worked out with him once he is a great guy and a fantastic player. Bring on the Heat!

rams#1 Guest

Re: I am a closet Rams Fan...

Quote Originally Posted by LongEffect72 View Post
    I know I will get Heat for this but I am a Patriots fan first and foremost. I am from NJ but I have allot of friends from Boston and Mass in general. I have been a Pats fan for the last 10 years, I am now 17 and would like to announce that I am a closet Rams fan. I think you (Die-Hards) have a nice young squad and with Spags at the reigns I think you will see just how much of a Defensive Genius he really is. I am just along for the ride and I hope you have a great season. As you can see Chris Long is my favorite Ram, I worked out with him once he is a great guy and a fantastic player. Bring on the Heat!
    Nope.. can't accept it.. why be a closet Rams fan? support us all the way.. I will tell you right now.. I hate the Patriots and everything they stand for. But if you ever decide to become an actual rams fan.. I will be your friend.. until then I will treat you like a my really hot step sister.. I will talk to you and all, but I wont touch you with a 50 foot pole.

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

I know I will get Heat for this but I am a Patriots fan first and foremost. I am from NJ but I have allot of friends from Boston and Mass in general. I have been a Pats fan for the last 10 years, I am now 17 and would like to announce that I am a closet Rams fan. I think you (Die-Hards) have a nice young squad and with Spags at the reigns I think you will see just how much of a Defensive Genius he really is. I am just along for the ride and I hope you have a great season. As you can see Chris Long is my favorite Ram, I worked out with him once he is a great guy and a fantastic player.
    be a fan of whoever you want to be....is your soul thats gonna burn in eternal hell..not mine.

rampower is offline Registered User

This is a joke, right?!?
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

What do Rams fans have against Pats fans? We beat the Rams for our first Super Bowl almost a decade ago. Instead of Garnering so much hate over one loss move on and look foreward to the future. You will never catch me in a Rams jersey at a bar in St.Louis but I will be following the team. FYI Pats fans respect the Giants and the Bears and Packers, all teams we lost to in SB, muster up some of that hate against your rivals. I am not here to talk about my team I am hear to talk about the Rams. I love the game of football and I have NFL sunday ticket so I watch alot of it. The Rams have been on my watchlist for the last 2 years I just want to give some insight and learn something from some fans from another team whats so wrong with that?

rampower is offline Registered User

Sorry buddy, I am way over the loss to the pats, I am just a fan of one team and one team alone. I indeed look to the future, a future for my team. There are many teams we love to hate, its the rivalries that make being a fan even more intense. I actually thought that our performance against the pats this year was probably our best, against what was one of the top 2 or 3 squads in the league.

To answer your question, there is nothing wrong with another fans perspective,
    but I find it odd that you come here, expecting heat, asking for heat, then questioning why you got it??

Nonetheless, we do save some for our rivals, for me mostly the niners. With the realignment of the west, I do have a healthy thought for the cards and hawks, but they were never a rival on the whiners scale. You should be honored that we consider, your 'first' team a rival, rather than just another team.

It will be interesting to see what spags can do. It will also be interesting to see if brady can get his form back too.

Good luck next year.

(To the Rams of course)
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Quote Originally Posted by rampower View Post
    Sorry buddy, I am way over the loss to the pats, I am just a fan of one team and one team alone. I indeed look to the future, a future for my team. There are many teams we love to hate, its the rivalries that make being a fan even more intense. I actually thought that our performance against the pats this year was probably our best, against what was one of the top 2 or 3 squads in the league.

To answer your question, there is nothing wrong with another fans perspective,
    but I find it odd that you come here, expecting heat, asking for heat, then questioning why you got it??

Nonetheless, we do save some for our rivals, for me mostly the niners. With the realignment of the west, I do have a healthy thought for the cards and hawks, but they were never a rival on the whiners scale. You should be honored that we consider, your 'first' team a rival, rather than just another team.

It will be interesting to see what spags can do. It will also be interesting to see if brady can get his form back too.

Good luck next year.

(To the Rams of course)
    I wasnt expecting that much Personall heat, a few Patriots suck and a few "spygate" posts but not so much "Hate everything they stand for" and souls burning. Again I am a Patsfan I am not a real rams fan but I am a CL fan and a Brian Leonard fan. That is why I am here, I want to get your the real fans perspective on the rebuilding effort that is the STL.Rams. I always say I hate the Jets, the Dolphins,the Bills, and Colts. I have nothing against their fans personally, hate the teams not the fans.

rams#1 Guest

I wasnt expecting that much Personall heat, a few Patriots suck and a few "spygate" posts but not so much "Hate everything they stand for" and souls burning. Again I am a Patsfan I am not a real rams fan but I am a CL fan and a Brian Leonard fan. That is why I am here, I want to get your the real fans perspective on the rebuilding effort that is the STL.Rams. I always say I hate the Jets, the Dolphins,the Bills, and Colts. I have nothing against their fans personally, hate the teams not the fans.
    The patrots are cheaters and I will never ever like them!

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

I must admit that I do hate everything the Patriots stand for, and it starts at the top with Belicheat, then tricles down to Barbie Doll Tom Brady and his new NFL rule. Sorry, not much to like.

By the way, welcome LongEffect72.

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    I must admit that I do hate everything the Patriots stand for, and it starts at the top with Belicheat, then tricles down to Barbie Doll Tom Brady and his new NFL rule. Sorry, not much to like.

By the way, welcome LongEffect72.
    That is what I am talkin bout! Haha

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I'm curious about how you became a Pats fan living in NJ? When did you start being a Pats fan?

The refs screwed us in Superbowl XXXVI. The non-calls were brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    I'm curious about how you became a Pats fan living in NJ? When did you start being a Pats fan?

The refs screwed us in Superbowl XXXVI. The non-calls were brutal.
    I first remeber watching the Pats in superbowl XXXI in 97'. Thats when I would say I became a fan because I have been following them since. It also helps that I have alot of Jets fans around and I love to piss them off

rams#1 Guest

I first remeber watching the Pats in superbowl XXXI in 97'. Thats when I would say I became a fan because I have been following them since. It also helps that I have alot of Jets fans around and I love to piss them off
    you're a Bandwagon Pat fan too arent ya? lol

Quote Originally Posted by rams#1 View Post
    you're a Bandwagon Pat fan too arent ya? lol
    Yeah because the Pats won the super bowl that year. And the Rams are good now too so thats why I like them (-___-)

Shan the Ram Man is offline Registered User

Hey LongEffect72

Welcome to the site! I can't say I hate the Pats. Your team has a great front office and knows how to build a team. There first Superbowl win at the Rams exspence is a bit iffy to me "I'll just say spygate".
    I knew it was going to be a tuff game when the anouncer called a player to run onto the field and the whole team ran out.

Thats what Spags & Devaney is trying to build with the Rams now. A whole team atitude not a me or I type players.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast