Thread: I'm N

CHIVOJR28 is offline Registered User

I'm N

Hey guys well I'm new to this forum. My dad told me about this forum and hw he lovesit. He's the president of the Southern California Booster Club and it gets popping over here in Cali. But yeah so if we have any booster members on this forum then what's up. I'm currently in the US Navy. I'm on board the USS Bonhomme Richard and I'm Deployed right now. Don't come back til week 8 or 9. But I'm not sweating it. But love the Rams. Loved them since I was in diapers. I guess my dad tought me well. I'm in for a big season. Our schedule looks tough but I know we can make a statement in the league. We started off 5-2 and yes we stumbled but trust me we should've gotten into the playoffs. But i know we can finish strong this year. But we'll see. Be safe back at home. I'll be coming home soon to cheer my RAMS to the Super Bowl.

RAMS 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:l

RamsNation is offline Registered User

Re: I'm N

Glad to welcome you to ClanRam Chivo, and good luck aboard the Bonhomme Richard.
    Last edited by RamsNation; -07-21-2007 at 11:38 AM.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: I'm N

Welcome aboard, and thanks for your service.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod