Thread: Links

ramshogs is offline Registered User

Links

Whenever I click on a link or profile, I get this:

ramshogs, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I tried to send an email to the webmaster, but it came back saying the email address does not exist.

RamFanInNH is offline Registered User

Re: Links

I am getting the same thing when I try to access the members list as well as a couple of other things. Whats up with this? Help!!!!!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

You have to have a certain number of posts under your belt before you get access to the members list. I would imagine this is to protect the members from trolls causing trouble.

RamfaninNH your post count is not increasing. That can't be good. I wonder if you are set up correctly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

certain forums do not increase the post count. The help forums is one of them. Hope this helps