Thread: Rams Fan in AZ

RamDodger Guest

Rams Fan in AZ

Hello to all!!!
    I've been reading the forum for a couple months (basically since the start of the season) and decided to finally register.

I had a chance to be at the Rams/Cards game here in AZ a few weeks back and was bitin' my nails till the last snap. Nice that we pulled out a close victory. Go Rams!!!

Anyhow, I was born and raised in the Los Angeles area (Torrance, CA to be exact) and always tried to keep up on my Rams, Dodgers, Lakers, and Trojans. As I've gotten older my passion for sports has grown along with the love of my favorite teams.

One team I didn't mention above was the Raiders. At one time, in the not too distant past, I considered myself a part of the Raider Nation as well. (Hope you all don't hold that against me). Over time I've realized I was just being a part-time Rams fan.

Well, this year sealed the deal. With the direction the two teams seem to be taking I decided to mend my ways and focus on being a full-time Rams fan.

So, to everyone on this board: Thanks for having me and here's to the start of being a true Rams fan.

GO RAMS!!! :l

Re: Rams Fan in AZ

welcome and its a pity you never hooked up before the game. I was there as well

anyway, enjoy the site

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Glad to hear that you came to your senses. You don't want to mention the Raiders around here, at least note in a positive note.

Welcome aboard.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

What????? A Faider fan and a Ram fan??? How is that possible?

Just kidding. No I'm not.

Anyway, welcome. Looks like you abandoned ship just before the SS Faider went down.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968