throwback week

hawks09 Guest

Exclamation Rams Training Camp

I read today that the Rams are considering UW-Whitewater for training camp. Well, since I attend UWW, I am beyond excited. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Does anyone know when they will make a decision? How seriously they are considering WW? The facilities here are top of the line, so if that is part of the decision, I don't see another school edging them.

Anyone have more info or know around when they will make an announcement? Thanks!

WI_Rams_Fan Guest

Re: Rams Training Camp

This may have been addressed elsewhere, so I apologize in advance, i'm new here. lol. I live in SE WI and it seems that the Rams are comin to Concordia University in Mequon, which is really close to me!!! WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!! They have two ProTurf fields which the staff liked. This will be my first training camp to go to, any advice? Is it locked down security wise? Can you talk to players or get autographs easy? Is it super busy and no time for fans? Any tips or hints would be appreciated. Thanks.

Go RAMS!

WI_Rams_Fan Guest

Yup, its official, Rams are comin to Concordia University BABY!!!! Anyone coming for training camp?

jkramsfan Guest

not this year but I would advise anybody who can make it to go, I went the last year the Rams were in Macomb and it was awesome, very laid back and most of the players were more than happy to sign autos and just talk to everyone.Hope to make it next year.