Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Welcome - a message to our new members!

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Welcome - a message to our new members!

Every spring, we seem to have an influx of new members to our family. Since there are so many new people around here, I can't welcome each one individually, so I'm going to take a few minutes to officially welcome you to the Clan!

First off, I'm glad you found our home. As you can see, we're not confined to one location, we have members all over the world. In fact, the man who created this place is from Scotland. Our members live in the U.K., U.S.A., China, Australia, Hawaii, Japan...I believe we even have members who live in the Baltic regions. Since our membership is so varied, we have a very unique perspective of the Rams, football, and everything else. We even have members here who are fans of other teams and they have found the Clan to be a place they can feel at ease and enjoy.

Of course, to have such a great site like this, we have to have rules. When signing up, everyone agrees to follow these rules. Did you take the time to read them? Being the nice guy I am, I'll put them up in this thread so you can be sure to know our rules that helped us become what we are today, and break them down so I am sure you understand them. The link for the complete rules is HERE.

ClanRam Rules

1. There will be no profanity suffered in the ClanRam. That includes words that are misspelled to fool the forum automatic banned words. We expect a high level of civility in the ClanRam. If you can not be civil when posting during threads then your post will be removed without warning and no explanation will b e given. We expect all ClanRam members to be civil at all times, even in heated discussions. This rule is subject to the automated infraction system. Simply put, this means NO PROFANITY!!! Since we have posters from all over the world, we know that words used in some locations have different meanings than they do in another, so please think before posting. If in doubt...leave it out!

2. All smack will be moved to the smack forum. This rule is subject to the automated infraction system. The smack forum has been put to rest for the offseason, and may stay there permanently, depending on the Administrator's decision.

3. Post in the correct forum and the correct thread. Threads that are in the wrong forum will be moved without warning and no explanation will be given. Posts that are in the wrong thread (thread hyjacking) will be deleted without warning.This rule is subject to the automated infraction system.

4. Threads concerning Ex Ram players that are still active in the NFL must be posted in the General NFL Forum. Threads regarding RETIRED Ram players will be allowed in the ClanRam Talk forum.

5. If you need to talk to a ClanRam Moderator, please PM them. Do not start a thread in the forum. Any threads started in the forum will be deleted without warning and no explanation will be given. This rule is subject to the automated infraction system. Seriously, if you have a question, concern, or complaint, we WANT you to PM us. That's why we are here.

6. There is one rule concerning other NFL team fans posting. Be civil and talk football. Smack will be deleted without warning and no explanation will be given. Smack posted in the Smack Forum will be allowed as long as itís not vulgar. Vulgar smack will be deleted without warning and no explanation given. This rule is subject to the automated infraction system.

7. Politics and Religion should not be discussed in the ClanRam. There are plenty other sites out there that cater for this and we would urge you to go to those sites when the urge hits you. This rule is subject to the automated infraction system.

8. If you spam in the ClanRam, your account will be deleted automaticly. If you have questions about whether something would be considered spam, PM us!

In the rules, it explains about the Moderators. Moderators are not just the enforcers of the rules, we are also your friend. I know the other Mods posess a huge amount of football and Rams knowledge, and some of them have been here at the Clan since the stone age. Don't be afraid to ask them questions.

I hope you enjoy your stay here at the Clan. Each new member adds to the uniqueness and diversity of our site, and we welcome your input. I look foward to interacting with all of you.

-Sam
    ramisami likes this.

HisIdeaofAGift is offline Registered User

Re: Welcome - a message to our new members!

Good set of rules.

Bloof is offline Registered User

Thanks for the warm welcome. Also, props on the board--you guys did a great job customizing vBulletin, and have things very well organized. Hats off to you!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Welcome Bloof....that is a funny avatar that you have. Did you make that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Im sure I met a guy like that at the Seahawks game

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    Our members live in the U.K., U.S.A., China, Australia, Hawaii, Japan...
    That's right folks.....some of us live in the U.S.A. and others live in Hawaii. Dang, I love Sam.

To all the new members, welcome aboard. Take a look around. Find a thread or two or forty that you're interested in and jump in. Or if you don't see a thread that peaks your interest, start a new one. Play nice and have fun, folks.
    ramisami likes this.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RamzDynasty is offline Registered User

Thanks for the welcome Ram Nation! I look forward to posting early and often! Rams to the Bowl this year people!!

Drunk_Idiot is offline Registered User

The Drunk can live with and obey these rules

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

That is good drunk. You may want to change your avatar if you want to make any friends here. I don't think you will find a lot of love for the cowboys here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SOLARRAM is offline Registered User

nice to be back

itamike is offline Registered User

Hello all, this is Mike from NJ, I am new to the board and honestly a new Rams fan, I am following Brian Leonard's career, and it's becoming easy to become passionate about this team. The more I read about the players coaches and fans, the more I want to take a trip to St Louis and have a few beers with all of you.

Cwag is offline Registered User

Appreciate the welcome! I live in the SF Bay Area. Look forward to watching the Rams play and talking about the games in the ClanRam forums.

Always a Rams fan!

MONTAUK9 is offline Registered User

Ram fan from New york going back to the roman Gabriel days..

BM_Face is offline Registered User

Love opening day and happy to find a community of fans. GoRams!

girlyfootballfan is offline Registered User

Thank you for the information.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast