throwback week

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Welcome - a message to our new members!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: Welcome - a message to our new members!

Quote Originally Posted by eric2810 View Post
    Hey wats up im fairly new on here been here about .. a month before the draft.. and i love this site and i found a place where i can share the true Die Hard Rams love that i rarely find anymore in L.A. due to their departure... I got a question about making it to the ''pro bowl'' or getting rep? how that works?
    hey Eric, glad you found the clan. It is a good place to be for Rams fans.

the titles that we get are based purely upon the number of posts that you have made. I can't remember the breakdown of the # of posts and levels, but you should be able to figure it out by looking at how many posts people have and what their titles are.

Rep points are given to members by other members when they do or say something that is really good or really bad. Click on the scales in the upper right hand section of a post if you want to give someone positive or negative rep points. You can leave a comment with your rep points. Many positive rep points should be an indication of the quality of a person's posts. Negative points are not given very often and the people who get them don't stick around very long.

go rams and have fun posting here

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eric2810 is offline Registered User

Oh Ok thanks man I appreciate it...

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

oh yeah, you appreciate it?.....I see no rep points from you. Did you understand the system? People post something useful and you reward them.

I am waiting.....

I was looking at the titles and it appears that aren't many different titles anymore. I saw registered user, mvp, and pro bowler, and a couple of special ones for the mods. There use to be many different titles at the lower levels and people would try to post a lot to change names. I guess that feature has been lost over time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

nope, all the titles are still there pal

DaRams Guest

I am happy to be in a community of brothers and sisters who share the love that I have for Da Rams!

THEFIELDGOAL Guest

Great intro. That is the RULES folks. Welcome everyone from every corner of the globe. We are the Clanram and we are the passionate Rams fans.
    Everyone get ready for some football!!!!

blood85 Guest

Greetings from the blood man, to all new and veteran rams fans.

tonyray05 Guest

Hey all you die hard true blue Rams fans, we have another dissapointing year to look forward to. But think about it we could be a Cardinals, Seahawk or a fan on the other non Super Bowl teams.

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tonyray05 View Post
    Hey all you die hard true blue Rams fans, we have another dissapointing year to look forward to. But think about it we could be a Cardinals, Seahawk or a fan on the other non Super Bowl teams.
    Umm, ok. And this is on the *Welcome members forum*???. When did you get the team crystal ball?

We as fans are upset about our first game, coaching staff and ect., but this is uncalled for.

Can you read my future?
    Last edited by CaliGirlRamsFan; -09-10-2008 at 10:36 PM.

elpasoram Guest

Thumbs up Re: Welcome - a message to our new members!

Howdy everybody. Im new to this board as well. I found the link to this board from the CNNSI article.

I am a rams fan for life, going on 22 years (since I could remember growing up and watching Erick Dickerson on tv).

Were going through some tough times right now however like every team in this league, we have are ups (70s, and 80s,) and our downs (90s and now).

We'll be back.

MsWisty Guest

Smile Re: Welcome - a message to our new members!

DEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you guys so much! It's been years, as in not since the Rams stopped coming to Macomb, IL for training camp. Soon after they left I moved and PC was hit by lightning. Just never got a new system and got used to doing without. Now I'm in a new home with a very good neighbor/friend nearby. Hopefully I'll be back here on a regular basis. Don't get to see the games like I'd like to but hopefully they will improve and earn more local airtime. A lot of unrest in the organization. Hopefully things settle down and we end the season on a high note.

Do you still have gameday chats? Miss that most of all. Miss the instant interaction and good-natured humor. Big cyber hug to all!

ramsanddodgers is online now Registered User

Hey Wisty & welcome back!

Indeed, game day chats still exist, there is even a chat room for that!

RnD

GO RAMS!!

MsWisty Guest

Ok, didn't mean to but didn't get back to chat like I wanted. Tried this time and couldn't get there. Any tips on what I'm doing wrong will be greatly appreciated. For now I'm gonna go look for live feed to game, still not showing on local channels. Cyber hug!

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

What worked for many of us was registering under a different name. Dez said to clear your cookies also.

Hope that helped.

Ram101 Guest

Thank you for allowing me to join, I have been a Ram since 1965, I love my team and have had very few to talk with that have the same energy that I have for my team, I look foward chatting with everyone, again, thank you , Godbless and lets rock and roll, we have a great oppertunity in front of us and upward and onward, GO BLUE

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast