seadog is offline Registered User

whats gone wrong

What's the problem we seem to be a joke team now
    does anyone thing we can win a game this season
    I'm just dissapointed thought we might make the playoff's
    I shoud be used to it but we got to stick together.
    come on rams

RAMTUFF99 is offline Registered User

Re: whats gone wrong

I have to tell you, I am getting quite disgusted with the level of play from our Rams! No, I dont think they will play well enouph to deserve a win this season but as usuall we will some how come away with a win or two when some better team fails to show up or takes the Lambs for granted. I do think you as does many of us rams fans always see the best in them and had our hopes up far too high for this season. I had them as a 4 to 5 win team this year but that isn't the case now. I do not see an oppenant this year that the rams have a decent shot to beat. Perhaps the Lions but even they are playing at a higher level right now. The Ram offense is utterly unbearable to watch right now. Spags has certainly had an effect on our improving D but the O is only gotten worse this year as they have zero chemistry or overall talent. I have been watching the Rams my whole life since the Jim Everett days and this is the worst. I understand we are rebuilding and it takes time but this is different. I for one am ready to welcome any change in ownership because the current owners with ther complete lack of interest in the team as has been the case for years now, and the overall lack of Football talent from the Top Down needs a complete face lift. Though I am from Fresno California, I am NOT a "return the rams to L.A. Guy. I would rather them stick it out in the wonderfull City of St. Louis and get this team playing competitive football again. "If you win, the fans will come". If this means Rush owning part of the team then so be it. And maybe the Blues owner can show the rams something. I know this is quite a rant but I had to blow off some steam! I have faith in Spags and think he is going to be a good one. (Anyone is better than Lin%#!$!!!!!) Lets right this Ship!

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

I think your "rant" was very well spoken. Welcome to the Clan .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

welcome Seadog & RamTuff.

we can air out the good and bad of Rams life on the Rams forum..look forward catching up with both of you over there.

Ramtuff..i agree with a lot of what you say ..but just a friendly bit of advice because you`re new..
    addressing our beloved Rams (regardless of how bad we may currently be) by names made up by our "friends" in the town where Bert and Bruce walk hand in hand....just isnt gonna win over the hearts and minds of the Clan.

Welcome aboard anyway..have a nice day!

THEFIELDGOAL is offline Registered User

It's going to be a season to remember. It's the season to be jolly ot meet Holly. It's not the best date to be on. But we should win at least two games. It looks like Detroit and or Tennessee are the dates for this team to even consider a victory.
    There once was a coach name Linehan and we thought that was a nightmare. It goes to show that we can always get worse.
    Welcome to the Clan. But we are diehards and we know one thing We Love Our Rams.
    Go Rams
    THE FIELD GOAL

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

Jacksonville on Sunday is very much a winnable game ..

RAMTUFF99 is offline Registered User

Your right ramblin, we might pull off the win against the Jags and of course we have the added bit of drama of competing against Holt. Not as painful as playing against my fav ram, Bruce and his unmentionable team though. By the way sorry about the lamb comment, LOL.