throwback week

KingHigh Guest

You Guys Will Love Leonard This Week

For all the people here who complained when the Rams drafted him, you will be happy on Sunday. Brian Leonard is so underrated it's not even funny. I watched this guy for four years at Rutgers and it really is impossible not to love having him on your team. Just one of those guys who is a true winner. He was the center of the turnaround of the worst football program in the nation to a great program during his four years at Rutgers. Yes, he is THAT good.

I've gotten to watch every snap he's played in with the Rams as well. He's doing very well in all his assignments. But he's still learning the NFL game. I bet he is going to run for 100 + yards on Sunday, around 40 yards receiving and he'll score a TD.

Steven Jackson is a hell of a football player, one of the best in the league. I understand that I have no right to say that BL is better than Jackson. Jackson is a proven stud. My prediction, though, is that there will be a few Rams fans who claim that BL is better than Jackson after this Sunday because Leonard is going to BEEEEEEEEEST.

MattWB1981 Guest

Re: You Guys Will Love Leonard This Week

Quote Originally Posted by KingHigh View Post
    For all the people here who complained when the Rams drafted him, you will be happy on Sunday. Brian Leonard is so underrated it's not even funny. I watched this guy for four years at Rutgers and it really is impossible not to love having him on your team. Just one of those guys who is a true winner. He was the center of the turnaround of the worst football program in the nation to a great program during his four years at Rutgers. Yes, he is THAT good.

I've gotten to watch every snap he's played in with the Rams as well. He's doing very well in all his assignments. But he's still learning the NFL game. I bet he is going to run for 100 + yards on Sunday, around 40 yards receiving and he'll score a TD.

Steven Jackson is a hell of a football player, one of the best in the league. I understand that I have no right to say that BL is better than Jackson. Jackson is a proven stud. My prediction, though, is that there will be a few Rams fans who claim that BL is better than Jackson after this Sunday because Leonard is going to BEEEEEEEEEST.
    WOW!!!!!!!