Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    RamWraith is offline Registered User

Calling out RamsFan16

As one of the keepers of the gate, I gotta say your new Matt Jones (Jags) signature has to go. This is a Rams site, not a Jag site. I may be in a minority here but...

lets let the constituents vote. What do the users of this RAMS site think of our friends new signature. Should it stay of go??

Sorry 16...bored. Looking for a good topic of conversation and you kind of walked in it.

Are you a Rams fan or Jag fan??
    Last edited by RamWraith; -05-31-2006 at 05:34 PM.

Rip32 is offline Registered User

Re: Calling out RamsFan16

I agree its gotta go

He scored against us last year thats just not right

ramsbruce is online now Registered User

My question to RF16 is this....would you wear a Jags jersey to a Rams game??? If the answer is no, the Jags sig needs to go.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

Milan is offline Registered User

Egh leave him, I have a Mike Tyson avatar at a Rams forum...He likes the player, not the team...I think.

what does Mike Tyson have to do with this??

This is more like saying I have a Mike Tyson avatar at an Evander Holyfield site.

Speaking of Mike Tyson. Why would you ever idolize such a slug?? Why would you give him any sort of props? He may have been a great boxer, but what an awful person.

Quote Originally Posted by Milan
    Egh leave him, I have a Mike Tyson avatar at a Rams forum...He likes the player, not the team...I think.

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

You guys are picky. I have the sig because its awesome and can't find a good Rams one, I've been looking but no one will make one. I'm sorry but I agree with the fact this is a Rams board but its not an offensive image so I don't think it matters but I'll change it.

And no I'd wear a Rams jersey like I wore my Faulk jersey this year to the Dome. We already had this argument.
    RamsFan16

Milan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith
    what does Mike Tyson have to do with this??

This is more like saying I have a Mike Tyson avatar at an Evander Holyfield site.

Speaking of Mike Tyson. Why would you ever idolize such a slug?? Why would you give him any sort of props? He may have been a great boxer, but what an awful person.

That's just it, he was amazing in the ring, and his matches were great to see.

Sure most people only remember that he bit Evander's ear but nobody seems to remember the numerous illegal headbutts from Holyfield in both the fights.

You gotta understand my friend. We are Rams fans and I really don't understand how you can claim to be a fanatic of the Rams but would advertise another team. You know, it is illegal to marry 2 women. That is the way I look at it. LOL LOL

Call me picky...my wife does

P.S.--If you beleive in something don't just fold up and say I will do this or that. Stand up for yourself and explain.

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    You guys are picky. I have the sig because its awesome and can't find a good Rams one, I've been looking but no one will make one. I'm sorry but I agree with the fact this is a Rams board but its not an offensive image so I don't think it matters but I'll change it.

And no I'd wear a Rams jersey like I wore my Faulk jersey this year to the Dome. We already had this argument.

What argument? I'm saying there isn't much difference in wearing another teams jersey to a game and having another team in your sig on this board.

That's your business if you want to like the Jags also, but be 100% Rams here and be 100% Jags over at their board.

I bet you would catch a lot of crap for having a Rams sig over at the Jags board, much more crap than you catch here.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

Oh and since this probably won't get answered in the Clannies thread, and this is an RF16 call out. How do you RF16 nominate yourself for a clannie. LOL That made me chuckle.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Don't know. And there isn't any diffrence between having a rams Sig and another teams sig. Alot of people on other forums do that. Plus this should go in the Lounge.
    RamsFan16

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

It seems like I remember the mention of RF16 having a 'liking' for Matt Jones in another thread a couple of months ago.

If RF16 really wants to have a Mike Jones sig pic, I'll make one for him. Here's an example:

Don't know. And there isn't any diffrence between having a rams Sig and another teams sig. Alot of people on other forums do that. Plus this should go in the Lounge.
    You don't know how you nominated yourself for a clannie? LOL

This isn't some other forum, and that's what makes this forum better than most.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

I will talk about it in the lounge. Isn't going to change my feelings.

And this isnt just another forum my friend. This is the forum LOL

*thinking about putting a signature in that has the Cards on it, 'cause I really like Edge.*

LOL LOL LOL LOL

I almost peed my pants!! I dont think I have ever laughed so hard at a post

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam
    It seems like I remember the mention of RF16 having a 'liking' for Matt Jones in another thread a couple of months ago.

If RF16 really wants to have a Mike Jones sig pic, I'll make one for him. Here's an example:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast