throwback week

.ramfan. is offline Registered User

Just a Heads Up...

When watching NFL Total Access this morning before I had to leave for school, Durring the commercials there was a preview for todays NFL Total Access (Friday June 2, 2006). It was mentioned that there will be a report from Rams cam. Make sure you guys check it out if you have the NFL Network. (7 pm Eastern).

RamsFan16 Guest

Re: Just a Heads Up...

Quote Originally Posted by .ramfan.
    When watching NFL Total Access this morning before I had to leave for school, Durring the commercials there was a preview for todays NFL Total Access (Friday June 2, 2006). It was mentioned that there will be a report from Rams cam. Make sure you guys check it out if you have the NFL Network. (7 pm Eastern).
    Wow! Thanks bro! I've been waiting so long for this!

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

Im going to watch it too!!
    Last edited by RamsFan4ever; -06-02-2006 at 08:00 PM.

Nothing so far. Im starting to get a bit worried... If anyone is able to catch what was said (if they do end up showing anything) please report...
    Last edited by .ramfan.; -06-02-2006 at 07:37 PM.

RamsFan16 Guest

They didn't say crap! WHAT IS THIS!

Hey dont hate on me, I'm as pissed off as you are right now. When previewing tonights Total Access it showed a short 2 sec clip from what looked like are previous mini camp and Derrin Horten mentioned that we will hear from Rams cam. Dont shoot the messanger...

RamsFan16 Guest

Hey dont hate on me, I'm as pissed off as you are right now. When previewing tonights Total Access it showed a short 2 sec clip from what looked like are previous mini camp and Derrin Horten mentioned that we will hear from Rams cam. Dont shoot the messanger...
    No I saw it to! They had some WRs running around catching and didn't show it! This is BULL!

Okay, at least you saw too. This isn't the first time this has ever happened and probobly wont be the last.

RamsFan16 Guest

Okay, at least you saw too. This isn't the first time this has ever happened and probobly wont be the last.
    Its funny how they can do half a show on one player but not 5 minutes on one team! I hate NFL Total Access and TO!

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

RF16...... its JUST minicamp!!! It just leaves suspence so then you get all excited when you actually see them play in a game!!

RamsFan16 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan4ever
    RF16...... its JUST minicamp!!! It just leaves suspence so then you get all excited when you actually see them play in a game!!
    JUST mini camp? Mini Camp is when Coachs are evaluating players, players are getting the feel for their new teammates, players are developing chemistry with there teammates, its not JUST mini camp its COACHING CAMP. And I don't know about you but I'd love to see how our players are doing, and what really ticks me off is they spent half the show talking about TO!