Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

Re: My first 40+ Hour work week is over

Yeah that dude the Great Khali is huge! I found some interesting and bad wrestling news earlier:
    The following is an article from The Ironton Tribune (irontontribune.com)

Wrestling stars busted in Hanging Rock
    By Kirsten Stanley/The Ironton Tribune

HANGING ROCK — Two wrestling superstars from Extreme Championship Wrestling and World Wrestling Entertainment may be tough in the ring, but they didn’t have enough muscle to escape drug charges after being stopped Sunday night by the Ohio State Highway Patrol.

Robert Alex Szatowski, aka WWE and ECW champion Rob Van Dam, and Terry Michael Brunk, aka Sabu, also a former ECW champion, were pulled over on U.S. 52, near Patrick Street in Hanging Rock at about 10:15 p.m. The two were apparently driving from their performances at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena earlier in the evening.

According to the OSHP, Szatowski was initially stopped for speeding. When troopers approached his vehicle, they smelled marijuana and performed a search. Troopers found the wrestler in possession of 18 grams of marijuana and five Vicodin, prescription pain pills. Brunk was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and also had nine pills that were not immediately identifiable, but were known to be controlled substances, according to the OSHP. Both were cited and posted bond at the scene.

Szatowski, of Battle Creek, Mich., has had a long, successful career with both the WWE and ECW. In addition to being the current champion of both, he has been intercontinental champion six times, hardcore champion four times and has been a part of several championship tag team duos.

He is scheduled to wrestle tonight on WWE Raw and is also wrestling Tuesday night to retain his WWE and ECW titles during the “Extreme Rules Match” on the Sci-Fi channel.

Both Brunk and Szatowski are scheduled to appear at 10 a.m. Thursday in Ironton Municipal Court. Both wrestlers won their matches last night in Huntington, W.Va. Van Dam defeated the Big Show and Sabu defeated Justin Credible.

When troopers approached his vehicle, they smelled marijuana and performed a search. Troopers found the wrestler in possession of 18 grams of marijuana and five Vicodin, prescription pain pills. Brunk was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and also had nine pills that were not immediately identifiable

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

RVD.... :tut

How could you do that? Your a role model for kids like my age.....

Hey bruce=GOAT, are you gonna watch the Raw tonite?
    Last edited by RamsFan4ever; -07-03-2006 at 05:18 PM.

Hey bruce=GOAT, are you gonna watch the Raw tonite?
    Oh yeah, I can't believe DX is banned from the building. Who knows what Mr. McMahon has in store for Raw tonight?

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

RamsFan16

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce=GOAT
    Oh yeah, I can't believe DX is banned from the building. Who knows what Mr. McMahon has in store for Raw tonight?
    Update me here, I haven't watched wrestling forever (haven't watched T.V. at all for the last year or so, actually [and proudly] )
    DX? The last time I remember them is from the old days while I was in middle school and NWO was all the rave in the WCW. Is X-Pac involved? Again, update me - "pro" wrestling's always been entertaining to me, no matter how fake it is.

bigredman is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Disco Man
    Update me here, I haven't watched wrestling forever (haven't watched T.V. at all for the last year or so, actually [and proudly]
    No TV? A Ram game? A news item? Nothing? The breeze up my kilt is giving me a chill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

congrats "RF16" Its the start of a life long set of dreams for you My young friend !!! I have found the things one wants out of life they must work for it , At first it will be hard and difficult , But if you train yourself and understand that the sky's is the limit for all of your dreams in life , All it takes is hard work( nothing is free) what ever that might be for you ? Your life style the things that you want have and own is all up to you and how hard and dedicated you are to making those things come true ...
    Whats really neat is once you get your idea of what you want to do you can be the best at what you do or where ever you want to be !!! Again its all up to you ... I know its going to suck at 1st it will get better I promise as long as you find something you enjoy doing thats the trick not many do unfortunately , So make sure you find the right thing for you , You have plenty of time to do so ... Just don't wait toooo long as life will pass you bye if you don't ... Really great job keep it up and never say die and never give up or quit you can make it happen ...ORF
    Last edited by OldRamsfan; -07-03-2006 at 11:24 PM.

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman
    No TV? A Ram game? A news item? Nothing? The breeze up my kilt is giving me a chill.
    That's right, no TV. I firmly believe it's good for me and would be even moreso for the rest of my largely ignorant peers.

Don't be mistaken though, I make sure to visit my brother-in-law's/sister's house during football season. Any Rams games that might be on at that time will be watched (on a big screen, no less ). He and I are the only ones in my entire family with a passion for football [and blunts], so I'm blessed to have him now, as there's always a mini-party going on every Sunday/Monday at his/her place. As far as news goes, I haven't watched a local telecast in at least a couple years. I'm sure you can imagine with the "news" a state like Nebraska puts forth daily as "important" is entirely laughable anyway. I get most of my news from the Internet, certain sources I can trust for straight-up, less filtered facts, and I'm happy with that. The recent video-boom on the Internet helps as well.

I do have a TV, but use it only for movies and video games ('games' only being plural because of only two games - Madden and Halo 2). Our 3 local channels don't come in very well at all, so I only bother trying to watch Letterman late at night every once in a while.

Blockbuster has a great deal much like NetFlix, where you can rent 3 movies at a time over the 'Net. I lean more towards underground movies and documentaries, which again keeps me happy. I'm not much into mainstream media (news, music, movies, etc.) if you can't tell already. As far as music goes, I pay even less attention to what the radio plays than what the TV plays. Freedom of choice is a beautiful thing that is grossly underused by today's youth.

The truth is out there (the "real stuff") if you can learn to seep through all the bullsh!t that's fed to us.

Last edited by evil disco man; -07-04-2006 at 12:07 AM.

EDM, DX just reunited a few weeks back and consists of only the original two at this time. HHH and Shawn Michaels. They are feuding with Mr., and Shane McMahon currently.
    RVD had the title until tonite when he dropped it to Edge (due to his arrest last nite) and Edge will feud with John Cena in the near future.
    You should check it out sometime. Raw is an excellent show on Monday nites, and ECW has tuesday nite shows on Sci-Fi network. ECW is under the WWE umbrella as they own it now.
    Smackdown has Fri. nite shows on UPN. It is a boring show imo. Check it out if u get bored.

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    I can dunk 9' 5" but my friends can't so we play on 8'6" which is coo because its easier to dunk on em'.

We Play 21 not teams.
    im 14 and can dunk on 9'5 ur friends aint got no ups eh?

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramsplaya16
    im 14 and can dunk on 9'5 ur friends aint got no ups eh?
    No. Not at all.
    RamsFan16

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    No. Not at all.
    haha thought so

RealRam is offline Registered User

RF16, keep up the good work. As you can see, all of us more "senior" members hold in high esteem our young Rams here. I too congratulate you on your work accomplishments.

Work. Play. Learn. Grow. :clanram: Do what is right.

God bless you.

To every thing, turn, turn, turn.
    There is a season, turn, turn, turn.
    And a time to every purpose under heaven.
    A time to be born, a time to die.
    A time to plant, a time to reap.
    A time to kill, a time to heal.
    A time to laugh, a time to weep.

To everything, turn, turn, turn.
    There is a season, turn, turn, turn;
    and a time to every purpose under heaven.
    A time to build up, a time to break down.
    A time to dance, a time to mourn.
    A time to cast away stones.
    A time to gather stones together.

There is a season, turn, turn, turn;
    and a time to every purpose under heaven.
    A time of love, a time of hate.
    A time of war, a time of peace.
    A time you may embrace;
    a time to refrain from embracing.

There is a season, turn, turn, turn.
    And a time to every purpose under heaven.
    A time to gain, a time to lose.
    A time to rend, a time to sew.
    A time to love, a time to hate.
    A time for peace, I swear it's not too late!

"Turn! Turn! Turn!"

Recorded by "The Byrds"
    Written by "Pete Seeger"
    Album: "Turn, Turn, Turn" - 1966

RealRam is offline Registered User

RF16, keep up the good work. As you can see, all of us more "senior" members hold in high esteem our young Rams here. I too congratulate you on your work accomplishments. -- RR
    Well, most of us seniors anyway.

What I meant is that we sincerely care about our young'ns here in the Clan. In a way, you are the future of the Ramfan and you definitely show true grit and love at this stage of your life.

On a different note, I'm 6-1". As a teen and in my 20s I never did manage to dunk the basketball on an official rim. Now I'm 265 lbs. and maybe in my dreams I might be able to, slow motion and all.

You probably will get there in a couple more years if you keep at it physically and mentally. GO FOR IT!
    Last edited by RealRam; -07-07-2006 at 02:14 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12