throwback week



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    RamsFan16 Guest

    Spent $200 on Rams stuff this weekend

    So I went to mall of America and this is what I got:


    ^^ Looks exactly alike, but mine is hooded.



    ^^Wallet


    ^^^ Authentic

    AND in the next week. I'm getting a Authentic Road Tye Hill jersey, Rams Insider Subscription (Hopefully), and the Rams 2006 Year Book.!


    Can't wait!, hope you like!
    Last edited by RamsFan16; -08-14-2006 at 02:26 AM.


  2. #2
    AlphaRam Guest

    Re: Spent $200 on Rams stuff this weekend



    I was thinking about getting 8 sets of this to use for dinner parties.

    Your stuff is cool.

    GO RAMS!

  3. #3
    Milan Guest

    Re: Spent $200 on Rams stuff this weekend

    Where are you getting that kind of money to spend in a weekend?

  4. #4
    RamsFan16 Guest

    Re: Spent $200 on Rams stuff this weekend

    Working 2 jobs. I've worked 40+ hours like 6 straight weeks.

  5. #5
    Nick's Avatar
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Age
    32
    Posts
    19,867
    Rep Power
    154

    Re: Spent $200 on Rams stuff this weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    AND in the next week. I'm getting a Authentic Road Tye Hill jersey
    That's a lot to spend on a guy you didn't want on draft day.

    EDIT: Speaking of spending money, the Mall of America must have had a good price on the authentic Holt jersey. Those retail online @ $250+.
    Last edited by Nick; -08-15-2006 at 01:27 PM.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!



  6. #6
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is online now Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,312
    Rep Power
    109

    Re: Spent $200 on Rams stuff this weekend

    Hell, I spend that at least once a month. My closet and bureau are jammed with Rams clothing, not to mention my home bar.

  7. #7
    Nick's Avatar
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Age
    32
    Posts
    19,867
    Rep Power
    154

    Re: Spent $200 on Rams stuff this weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by laram0
    Hell, I spend that at least once a month. My closet and bureau are jammed with Rams clothing, not to mention my home bar.
    Once a month? Yikes! :x

    Spending $200 on Rams stuff is pretty easy to do, but once a month is hardcore. I usually make one solid order from the Rams store per year, and one of those items is a new jersey to add to the ever growing collection. It might be the year for Hill, but Klopfenstein is looking mighty appealing as well.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!



  8. #8
    RamsFan16 Guest

    Re: Spent $200 on Rams stuff this weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    That's a lot to spend on a guy you didn't want on draft day.
    Yea, I know

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    EDIT: Speaking of spending money, the Mall of America must have had a good price on the authentic Holt jersey. Those retail online @ $250+.
    It was on sale for $75

  9. #9
    AlphaRam Guest

    Re: Spent $200 on Rams stuff this weekend

    I understand about getting Rams jerseys. I still have an O'Neal and a Lawrence Phillips jersey in my closet. I have a bunch of Rams jerseys and shirts in the closet and I just bought another shirt this past week. I'll probably buy another jersey soon.

    The Rams sure do cost me a bunch! I should have taken up a cheaper habit, like cocaine, or something.

  10. #10
    RamsFan16 Guest

    Re: Spent $200 on Rams stuff this weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam
    I understand about getting Rams jerseys. I still have an O'Neal and a Lawrence Phillips jersey in my closet. I have a bunch of Rams jerseys and shirts in the closet and I just bought another shirt this past week. I'll probably buy another jersey soon.

    The Rams sure do cost me a bunch! I should have taken up a cheaper habit, like cocaine, or something.
    Bad about the cocain. One of my friends (Well in school friend) got caught with 28 GRAMS of Cocaine Friday. He could be sentenced to 240 years in prison. He is 18. Bad news but he had it coming he was on Probation too.

  11. #11
    HUbison's Avatar
    HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,706
    Rep Power
    145

    Re: Spent $200 on Rams stuff this weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    Bad about the cocain. One of my friends (Well in school friend) got caught with 28 GRAMS of Cocaine Friday. He could be sentenced to 240 years in prison. He is 18. Bad news but he had it coming he was on Probation too.
    yea, maybe it's time to get new friends. The good news for your friend, though, with that sentence he should be out just in time to see the whiners win their 6th ring.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

  12. #12
    RAMFANRAIDERHATER's Avatar
    RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Surf City USA
    Age
    61
    Posts
    2,386
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: Spent $200 on Rams stuff this weekend

    Damn, $200? I hate to say this, but most of my Rams stuff still has "Los Angeles" on it...

    I do own a Warner jersey and a couple of hats with St. Louis on them though. :O

    Still like the old colors better than the new ones.:r

  13. #13
    Nick's Avatar
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Age
    32
    Posts
    19,867
    Rep Power
    154

    Re: Spent $200 on Rams stuff this weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    Yea, I know

    It was on sale for $75
    Are you sure it wasn't an Equipment jersey, which also has the stitched name and numbers? An authentic that retails at $259 marked down to $75 is unbelievable. That's something like a 70% discount.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!



  14. #14
    Milan Guest

    Re: Spent $200 on Rams stuff this weekend

    I don't have a single Rams item in my house...except Madden NFL 2003.

  15. #15
    bigredman Guest

    Re: Spent $200 on Rams stuff this weekend

    That Holt jersey has to be silk screened numbers, ram emblems, and name on sewn on name patch for $75. They usually sell for $100.

    I on the other hand got ahold of some Ram piercing hardware. All decked out in my jingle jangle now boys. Now exactly where is bigredman pierced anyway?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •