By participating in the ClanRam forum, you are agreeing to abide by the following rules.
When becoming a member of this ClanRam
1. There will be no profanity suffered in the ClanRam. That includes words that are misspelled to fool the forum automatic banned words. It also includes using characters instead of letters. We expect a high level of civility in the ClanRam. If you can not be civil when posting during threads then your post will be removed without warning and no explanation will b e given. We expect all ClanRam members to be civil at all times, even in heated discussions. This rule is subject to the automated infraction system.
2. When posting reports or articles, please give a nod to the original author of the report or article by posting their name either at the top or the bottom of the post. Please do not post a link to the original article. This rule is subject to the automated infraction system.
3. Post in the correct forum and the correct thread. Threads that are in the wrong forum will be moved without warning and no explanation will be given. Posts that are in the wrong thread (thread hyjacking) will be deleted without warning.This rule is subject to the automated infraction system.
4. Threads concerning Ex Ram players that are still active in the NFL must be posted in the General NFL Forum. Threads regarding RETIRED Ram players will be allowed in the ClanRam Talk forum. This rule is subject to the automated infraction system.
5. If you need to talk to a ClanRam Moderator, please PM them. Do not start a thread in the forum. Any threads started in the forum will be deleted without warning and no explanation will be given. This rule is subject to the automated infraction system.
6. There is one rule concerning other NFL team fans posting. Be civil and talk football. Smack will be deleted without warning and no explanation will be given. This rule is subject to the automated infraction system.
7. Politics and Religion should not be discussed in the ClanRam. There are plenty other sites out there that cater for this and we would urge you to go to those sites when the urge hits you. This rule is subject to the automated infraction system.8.Do not post links on the ClanRam forums. Modorators may post a link if they feel its relavent. This rule is subject to the automated infraction system.
9. If you spam in the ClanRam, your account will be deleted automaticly.
User Infraction Levels
The User Infraction system is designed to automate the management of misbehaving users.
Each infraction level has an expiration time.
When the infraction expires, the associated points are removed from the user's point total
and the user's infraction groups are recalculated.
An automatic ban kicks in when a member has reached 6 points
Please read your PMs regularly and delete them. Anyone exceeding their PM box limit will be given one warning then all their PMs deleted without warning and no explanation given. PMs take up bandwidth. Bandwidth costs money.
Moderators are the forum police. They are here to ensure that the forum rules are not broken and that the ClanRam Forum runs smooth.
Moderators also tend to the day to day running of each forum in the ClanRam. Different Moderators look after different forums. Some Moderators are more active than others and all the Moderators have different styles. This does not mean there is a difference in moderation.
Moderators have their own forum that is invisible from the members. The Moderators discuss any problems and resolve issues there before taking action in the main forums.
A Moderator can put forward
members who break the forum rules and a group decision will be taken as
to the action. Sometimes this will be swift.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission's Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) is intended to protect the privacy of children using the Internet. As of April 21, 2000, many Web sites are required to obtain parental consent before collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under 13. If you agree to these terms, you state that you are over the age of 13. We do not allow children under 13 to register so we do not have parental forms available.
We have the right to remove any users who have not been active on the board after certain amount of time. This time frame can change at any point without notice.
These terms and conditions can change at any time and all users are bound by the rules of this forum.
By registering on this forum, you agree to be bound by these conditions.