1. The most notable thing about the game yesterday was the way the Rams overcame their mistakes and an 11 point deficit to win. The confidence built on a win like that is huge.
2. Sam Bradford started the season well. Remember that last year he did not have very good statistical games against the Arizona defense. 100.7 passer rating is strong.
3. Jared Cook showed why the Rams made him a FA priority.
4. After each picking up a penalty on the first drive, I thought Jake Long and Rodger Saffold had a good game in pass protection. Sam didn't get sacked all day.
5. Robert Quinn was a beast. He's going to have more games like that this year.
6. I wish the Rams would use more press coverage on the WRs, but I think that there is a (probably justified) lack of trust in the safeties.
7. The Rams must cut down on the penalties, particularly the dead ball fouls.
8. Though Tavon Austin did not get into the open field, he did a good job helping move the chains. His breakout day is not far off, I'd suspect.
9. Chris Givens had a tough time with Patrick Peterson. A lot of players probably will have similar problems.
10. Arizona is not a bad team. Carson Palmer is a HUGE upgrade for them at QB.
11. Greg Zuerlein was money.
12. Daryl Richardson did a decent job, particularly out of the backfield as a receiver.
13. Though it was only one play, it was nice to see Brian Quick make a contribution.
14. William Hayes was an under-the-radar move, but retaining him was a big deal.
15. I think the playcalling was a bit timid at times, but I expect things will open up as the offense truly comes together.
16. Cortland Finnegan will want to forget this one. Hopefully, he'll make us forget it soon too.
17. If Janoris Jenkins is our best cover corner.
18. Pulling out that game really takes the pressure off the Rams as they travel to Atlanta and then to Dallas. It would be great to steal at least one of those two road games.
19. I'm curious whether Isaiah Pead will get a chance this week.
20. "I love winning man….I love winning it’s like…..better than losing.” - Nuke LaLoosh