Dallas Cowboy jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Cowboy jokes

I found these Dallas Cowboy jokes while searching for the answer to Mom's question in the Mock Draft thread. They are actually pretty funny. (don't worry, Mom, I will not post the answer to your question):

Four Dallas Cowboys in a car, who's driving?
    The sheriff.

Why can't Michael Irvin get into a huddle on the field anymore?
    It is a parole violation for him to associate with known felons.

I understand Chicago is trying to sign Michael Irvin...
    They got rid of the refrigerator, so now they want a coke machine.

The Dallas newspapers reported yesterday that Texas Stadium is going to take out the artificial turf because the Cowboys play better on grass.

How do you get a Cowboy to stand up?
    Say "Will the defendant please rise."

Did you hear Dallas has petitioned the NFL to consider alternative colors for marking the field?
    Seems their players have a tough time passing up all those white lines.

What's Jerry Jones' biggest concern?
    Does Bail Money count against the Salary Cap?

The Dallas Cowboys adopted a new Honor system...
    Yes your Honor, No your Honor.

The Cowboys had a 12 and 5 season this year, 12 arrests, 5 convictions.

The Cowboys knew they had to do something for their defense, so they hired a new defensive coordinator...
    Johnny Cochran.

How do the Dallas Cowboys spend their first week at spring training?
    Studying the Miranda Rights.

Re: Dallas Cowboy jokes

LOL

CowboyHater is gonna LOVE these.....

I heard that Tulsa is the windiest place on earth during football season, because the Cowboys suck and the Chiefs blow!!!
    temp_4394_1467243487543_20
    RAMS!

Comment

LOL

Those were pretty funny.

Comment

Thanks for the laughs! I sure did enjoy them. Now it is time to crush, kill, destroy.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyhater
          Thanks for the laughs! I sure did enjoy them. Now it is time to crush, kill, destroy.
          INDEED....
          sigpicThis is for Randy! GO BRM!

Comment

I've read those before and the're still funnyLOL

Heres a Minnisota joke.What do you call a viking with a superBowl ring...........A thief.

Comment

Originally posted by psycho9985
              I've read those before and the're still funnyLOL

Heres a Minnisota joke.What do you call a viking with a superBowl ring...........A thief.
              OUCH, dude! LOL
              sigpicThis is for Randy! GO BRM!

Comment

Originally posted by RamsFanSam
                LOL

CowboyHater is gonna LOVE these.....

I heard that Tulsa is the windiest place on earth during football season, because the Cowboys suck and the Chiefs blow!!!
                I live in a suburb of Tulsa - I can confirm Sam's statement.

Comment

It got so quiet at the game that I was able to tell the one about 4 Cowboys in a car...who's driving? I even got a chuckle from a Rams staffer...

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Milan
                    T.O And Cowboys reach a deal?
                    by Milan
                    From the Ranch Report

Roy Phillpot:

While Owens has not yet signed on the dotted line, an agreement between him and the Dallas Cowboys has been reached.

Sources close to the Cowboys confirmed this to TheRanchReport.com just moments ago.

We are hearing that it is a multi-year deal. Keep in mind that because he has not yet signed, this is NOT official. He could change his mind, or Drew Rosenhaus could pull some sort of last second stunt.

But right now, he has agreed to terms with the Dallas Cowboys.

This is an "Unnamed source" so I don't know what to expect.
                    -03-17-2006, 12:21 PM
                  • Nick
                    COWBOYS: Bill Parcells retires
                    by Nick
                    Parcells retires from coaching after 9-7 season
                    Associated Press
                    Updated: Jan. 22, 2007, 12:09 PM ET

IRVING, Texas -- Bill Parcells retired from coaching Monday, leaving the Dallas Cowboys after four seasons and ending a stellar career that featured three Super Bowl appearances and two championships.

The announcement came 15 days after the Cowboys' season ended with a heartbreaking playoff loss in Seattle. He'd been at his office nearly every day since, and there were other indications that the 65-year-old coach was returning for a fifth year in Dallas and 20th as an NFL head coach.

"I am in good health and feel lucky to have been able to coach in the NFL for an extended period of time," he said in a statement. "I leave the game and the NFL with nothing but good feelings and gratitude to all the players, coaches and other people that have assisted me in that regard."
                    -01-22-2007, 10:19 AM
                  • r8rh8rmike
                    Tony Romo Will Take Pain Shot Before Cowboys Game
                    by r8rh8rmike
                    Tony Romo will take pain shot before Cowboys game

By Gregg Rosenthal Around The League Editor
                    Published: Sept. 19, 2013

Tony Romo's ribs were a forgotten storyline in a Week 2 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs, but it remains a problem for the Dallas Cowboys quarterback.

He plans to take another painkilling shot before the team faces the St. Louis Rams this week, just like he did a week ago.

"I think tentatively we are planning on it just because of the nature of it and what we thought," Romo said Wednesday via The Dallas Morning News. "But we'll see as we get there. It does feel better now than it did last week. It'll just keep getting better and better this week. ... I've gotten shot up before in the rib and it seems like it's a normal part of playing quarterback in the National Football League."

It's worth wondering if Romo's effectiveness decreased last week after the effectiveness of the injection wore off. Romo was less accurate in the fourth quarter after making good decisions and a number of nice throws throughout the game against Kansas City. Romo mostly got good protection against the Chiefs, but that protection -- and his ribs -- will be tested against St. Louis' tough defensive line.
                    -09-19-2013, 01:48 PM
                  • richtree
                    Cowboys waive Tashard Choice
                    by richtree
                    I know everytime someone gets waived there seems to be a thread about that player and why the Rams should get him...

But this guy runs hard, and wouldn't be bad for our home stretch of games...

At least until we draft a young guy
                    -10-29-2011, 10:57 AM
                  • laram0
                    Cowboys resign C Gurode
                    by laram0
                    6 year deal....He's off the list.
                    -02-20-2007, 11:35 AM
                  Working...
                  X