Lord of the Rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord of the Rings

Well, I have watched the film 4 times now and love every minute of it.

Sure, they have missed a couple of things out and have mnade some very silly mistakes in the continuity but hey, I still love the film.

I am a great fan of these books and canny wait till the next film

;) Hey dez...you woulndt happen to like them because of the sound of the title...BOSS...Lord of the Rings...BOSS Just teasing you BOSS .....Head of the ClanRam community...;) :p

Comment

hey, sucking up will get you everywhere here ;)

Comment

I am with you Dez. I have read the books so many times that the print is written on the back of my eyes.

I love the movie. I think they did a wonderful job in staying with the story line...although I missed Tom :-(

I have also seen the movie 3 times and plan on buying the day it is released on DVD in August.

P.S.- DEZ...you only like it because of all the claymores in it :-)

Comment

I remember buying a game for my Amega computer years ago, a role playing game on the Lord of the Rings.

It was the most painful this I ever played.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Ram
            I

P.S.- DEZ...you only like it because of all the claymores in it :-)
            and for all the Celtic references as well.

Comment

any members here involved in role playing games on line????

Wheres a good spot??

Comment

now THAT would be cool Jason

Comment

:p Sucking up ...is that what its called...well then I should be first on the list for a shirt....right dez..;) ;)

As for role playing ...this is enough entertainment for me...;)

Comment

no freebees

Only to the winner of the referals

Comment

I gotcha BOSS ..wouldnt want you to be unfair to the kiddies..LOL

Comment

Watched it today, thought it a tad long, excellent film can`t wait for the next one! it`s not a patch on Star Wars though.

Comment

I have seen the trailer (teaser) for the next one .......................

WOW

__________________________________________________________
                          Keeping the Rams Nation Talking

Comment

Yeah, they played it after the film yesterday. Almost made me want to read the book!

Comment

I must admit that when I saw it I was amazed at the scenery and effects, but a little disappointed that they didn't stick to the story better. I decided I should read the Hobbit and the LOTR trilogy again (it had only been 15 years...), and discovered that my memory of the books wasn't as good as I thought! The parts that I thought had been "tampered with" were dead on. Now I have to go again so I can pay closer attention to the details. I still can't believe how beautiful New Zealand is. Tolkien RULES!!!

Comment