Sci Fi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sci Fi

I wasn't sure where to put this thread, so I guessed. I'm not a big Sci-Fi fan, but I read a book almost 20 years ago that I thought was possibly the best piece I have ever read. It's "The Lathe of Heaven" by Ursula LeGuin. I was curious if anyone else had read it, and wanted to recommend it to anyone that is a Sci Fi fan.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Varg6
    Anyone read "Maximum Ride"?
    by Varg6
    Hey guys, I just got the book over the weekend, and finished it yesterday, and the sequel comes out today! I can't wait to read it, did anyone else read the first one? I absolutely loved, it was great!
    -05-23-2006, 11:44 AM
  • ramsplaya16
    anyone here play any instraments?
    by ramsplaya16
    ok guys, its a boring offseason and to help pass time i made this thread, i was just wondering if anyone here plays any instraments? i play the piano by ear(i cant read music) but im pretty good at it, and i can play a little bit of drums. so what instraments do you play?
    -07-08-2007, 10:56 AM
  • RamFan_Til_I_Die
    Anyone seen Jumper or Vantage Point?
    by RamFan_Til_I_Die
    Finally getting to go out to dinner and a movie with the wife tonight...finding time and a babysitter have been rougher than we thought. So I go to look up movies, and well they all look pretty crappy to me. We narrowed it to Jumper or Vantage Point. Anyone seen either and can tell me if they were any good? Going in about 4 hours from now.
    -02-26-2008, 03:27 PM
  • AvengerRam_old
    Rams fan with nice set of knockers!
    by AvengerRam_old

What? You were expecting something else? You sick little monkey, you!...
    -10-31-2008, 12:08 PM
  • RamWraith
    anyone read
    by RamWraith
    Has anyone read Isaac's book? Faith, Family and the Final Touchdown.

How is it? I can't believe giving Isaac low key personality that he wrote a book. Is this worth the buy??
    -03-01-2002, 07:35 AM
Working...
X