How bout it gamers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bout it gamers...

I am not much of a gamer myself, but I am always interested in hearing from Rams fans.

I spend some time at the MSN Gaming Zone, but I usually just play spades.

So Rams fans, what computer games are you into?

Re: How bout it gamers...

I am big on MMOG's (Massive Multi-player Online Games). Right now I am playing City of Heroes and having a blast. I will probably give Everquest II or World Of Warcraft a try when they finally launch. I will definately buy Half-life II, and am thinking of trying out Doom III.

Of course, I play Madden as well

Comment

Escape Velocity. :<>

Comment

Originally posted by Shale
        I am big on MMOG's (Massive Multi-player Online Games). Right now I am playing City of Heroes and having a blast. I will probably give Everquest II or World Of Warcraft a try when they finally launch. I will definately buy Half-life II, and am thinking of trying out Doom III.

Of course, I play Madden as well
        sigh, and you tell me your busy ??????? :upset:

Comment

Originally posted by RamDez
          sigh, and you tell me your busy ??????? :upset:
          Hehe ... I didn't say how much I play them. :tongue:

Comment

I play Counter-Strike off and on, but right now I'm trying out a game called Farcry. Not too bad.

Comment

I downloaded the farCry demo a couple of months back and can't say I was all that impressed. I have been hearing a bunch of good things about it though, which makes me think my impression was off.

What CS server do you play on? I suck but have it loaded up to relieve tension every now and again.

:<>

Comment

Originally posted by Shale
                I downloaded the farCry demo a couple of months back and can't say I was all that impressed. I have been hearing a bunch of good things about it though, which makes me think my impression was off.

What CS server do you play on? I suck but have it loaded up to relieve tension every now and again.

:<>
                The story isn't impressive at all, but the game's decent I guess. I wouldn't rank it that high on my all time favorites.

And I usually play on whatever server gives me the best ping. I rock on cs_militia and I used to play on one server all the time, even had admin there. But my connection at the time was flaky so I left and haven't played much sense. You have a specific server you like?

Comment

I had a lan-buddy that ran a server that I played on, but he moved to the coast and hasn't gotten it back up. I have been toying with the idea of getting a box and hosting a server myself, but I probably wont' be able to do anything like that until after I move into the new house (which will be sometime in August/September). By that time I am sure it will be a HalfLife II server.

If I do that I will post the server address.

Comment

Looks like I'm the borring one of the group. I mostly play EA sports games, baseball, football, boxing on PS2. I have F-22 & F-18 flight simulator games for my PC that I play regularly. The only other games that I play on line are Generals and James Bond Night Fire. Haven't had much time to play lately.
                    If anyone else out there has Madden for PS2 I would love to get a league going for the 05' Madden.
                    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
                    :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
                    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

I started in mmorpg's back in early Ultima Online. Been a crazy ride ever since. Left UO for EQ beta. Played for two years. Moved onto Dark Age Of Camelot phase 2 of beta and played it for a year after release. Went to Shadowbane at that point. Lasted about two weeks. Back to DAOC for a month. Then back to EQ. Quit immediatly.

Since then I have been playing a series pf different games. Battlefield 1942, Morrowind, Warcraft 3, Icewind Dale, Diablo 2, and Neverwinter Nights.

Now I am gameless. Waiting for World of Wacraft and EQII.

Trout

Comment

7 card stud, craps, slots ... any online gaming which posts my winnings to the swiss bank account ...

Comment

Working...
                        X