Another teams jersey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another teams jersey?

Would you as a die hard Rams fan buy another teams jersey because you liked and admired that player so much? Like was an inspriation IE Tillman or followed him in college IE matt jones.

Re: Another teams jersey?

No, I don't do that at all. I think it's sort of stupid to be honest with you.
    Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

well i got a pat tillman jersey I guess cause I was in the army.

Comment

I admire Ben Rothlisberger and I bought his jersey..... I buy like all the players I like

Comment

buying another teams jersey should be against the law,that includes there hats also.

Comment

I wouldn't buy or wear the apparel of another professional team or player. Only the Rams.

Comment

Absolutely......I have Kurt Warners NY Giants replica and his AZ Cardinals replica. The man helped win us our only Superbowl, I still support Kurt except when he plays the :r :l

sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Originally posted by laram0
                Absolutely......I have Kurt Warners NY Giants replica and his AZ Cardinals replica. The man helped win us our only Superbowl, I still support Kurt except when he plays the :r :l

I can't see the purpose of purchasing a Jersey of anyone but my team.

I have a Warner jersey and a Warner autographed football, for which the wife overpaid but I am glad to have.

The only gear I have ever worn would be Rams or.. you guessed it, Dodgers.

I, also, support Warner wherever he lands except against the Rams. Maybe our long wait made us appreciate the SB win that much more, eh laram?

RnD

GO RAMS!!:l
                RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

I must admit that I have worn and owned articles of clothing from different teams. I have divided loyalties. It is not a very popular concept.:\

I have never bought a jersey though .... I guess I don't like to play favorites with the players.
                  sigpic

Comment

Whatever NFL apparel I can afford, it is RAMS. But ice cream, I'm not all vanilla.

Comment

Originally posted by UtterBlitz
                      I must admit that I have worn and owned articles of clothing from different teams. I have divided loyalties. It is not a very popular concept.:\

I have never bought a jersey though .... I guess I don't like to play favorites with the players.
                      I see nothing wrong with owning and wearing clothig from other teams.. I just think one need be a fan of the teams they are representing and can like more then one team...

I have never worn my Warner Jersey, jusy admired the man he seems to be, and appreciated what he did for OUR team.

I guess the BIG QUESTION is... who is the MAIN team you root for? Humm? Humm? lol

RnD

GO RAMS!!:l
                      RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

yeah, i dont do that. now college footbal is different, but as a fellow ram fan i show the rams as much respect as possible, I like most of you, am a rams fan for life.

Comment

Originally posted by ramsanddodgers
                          I guess the BIG QUESTION is... who is the MAIN team you root for? Humm? Humm? lol
                          It has been the Rams for a while....it becomes apparent when the teams play each other, which one is my favorite. I suppose it could swing back the other way at some point. I don't understand it completely.
                          sigpic

Comment

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How sacrilegious can one get!!!!!! :|

I am offended to even hear such a thing. UTTER! YOU SHOCK ME! :\ :\

Each and every one of you that admit you would do such a thing should be ashamed of yourselves! :x :x

Pardon me while I go thow-up!

Comment

Maybe, But I am a loyal fan, and i will NEVER turn on the rams.

Comment