Nissan Heisman Commercial Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan Heisman Commercial Question

In the commercial where the mascots are chasing the truck through city streets, what the heck is the big bouncing rock supposed to represent?

Re: Nissan Heisman Commercial Question

i thought it was an orange like the syracuse orange

Comment

Originally posted by RamsFan4ever View Post
      i thought it was an orange like the syracuse orange
      That's one gnarly orange, but you may be right.

Comment

I've been wondering myself, and just now finally figured it out. I thought which ranked team is there not a representation of. First on the list is Ohio State. They are the Buckeyes. So I typed Buckeye into google and got this:

So I guess that's what's rolling down the street...a Buckeye.

Comment

I can not believe you guys do not know what a buckeye looked like!

Comment

I sure didn't know what a buckeye looked like. If the "rock" is indeed a buckeye, it's WAY too far out of proportion. I'd hate to see how big it gets if Ohio State wins the BCS.

Comment

Dude, I love that commercial, although they need the MIAMI ibis chasing that...oh wait we suck nevermind, lol, but seriously that is a cool comercial, and I HATE the buckeyes, they have to cheat to bat miami in the BCS game huh? I hate florida too but ill be rooting for them to win this game
              Built RAM tough

Comment

Dude, I love that commercial, although they need the MIAMI ibis chasing that...oh wait we suck nevermind, lol, but seriously that is a cool comercial, and I HATE the buckeyes, I hate florida too but ill be rooting for them to win this game
                Built RAM tough

Comment

Yep that thing is a Buckeye.... My friend thinks they enlarged the buckeye because the people that made the commercial didnt want to shoot a little buckeye rolling down the road.... but they did make a Georgia Tech Yellowjackets flying, but they had to zoom in.. Why didnt they make a wolverine?

Comment

I think the commercial is interesting, but hasn't that "stampede" thing going down a city street been done to death by other products as well?

Comment