The Corrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Corrs

Dez it has taking me years to figure this out, but I finally found the group that sings the "Runaway" song on your screensaver from 2002. Thanks, as usual, for your mysterious withholding of information.

The Corrs are going to be on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on August 10th. That is tomorrow. I will have to check them out.
    sigpic

Re: The Corrs

Well done
    One of my top ten list, The Corrs, and well worth a listen to

Comment

Re: The Corrs

Their live album is great, and includes two duets with fellow Irish singer Bono.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamDez
        I have to say ONCE AGAIN
        by RamDez
        A HUGE Thanks to general counsel who has once again went out of his way to financial support the ClanRam. Stephen, I want to publicly thank you for this and it will go a long way to help keep the ClanRam on its own server.

I had sat in my hotel room on Sunday evening, and paid money to get questionable WiFi so that I could watch the game on my computer. Well once the first half had came to an end and being ready at this point to launch said laptop out the 3rd story window of my room. I, for the first time, closed the game window and watched something else.

Came hope tonight to find Stephens email and had to show my "good lady" the email as well.

Thanks Stephen, not only for the $$$ but for your timely game reports, always a great read for those who chickened out of watching

Give that man plenty of rep members.
        -12-10-2013, 02:45 PM
      • RamFan©
        Very Nice
        by RamFan©
        This is a very nice forum Dez. You have done an incredible job with the color scheme. It's easy on the eyes to say the least. BUT DEZ! Shouldn't you be working on our defense? hehehe.
        Seriously though on my next mail out I will be sure that this forum is pointed out and linked. There is going to be many Rams Fans liking this place.
        It Reminds me of when I first Walked into the new Pac Bell Park (Yea I am a SF Giants fan) last year my first thought was "This is what a ball park should look like." My first impressions of this forum reminded me of that. Absolutely incredibly well done.
        Colors are awsome DEZ
        Dan
        -04-01-2001, 01:08 PM
      • txramsfan
        Dez, have you been "implanted" yet?
        by txramsfan
        http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,144884,00.html

Put It On the Tab
        Wednesday, January 19, 2005

There's a bar in Scotland where everyone could soon know your name — and everything else about you.

Bar Soba, an ultra-hip Asian fusion bar and restaurant in Glasgow, is offering regulars a "digital wallet" — a microchip implanted in the upper arm that transmits unique personal information to a radio receiver on the premises.

The size of a grain of rice and implanted by a medical professional, the chip guarantees entrance to the bar on crowded nights and keeps track of your bar tab, as well as other relevant information.

"By the time you walk through the door to the bar, your favorite drink is waiting for you and the bar staff can greet you by name," Brad Stevens, owner of the venue, told The Observer of London.

The concept's already caught on with customers at two trendy joints in Barcelona, Spain, and Rotterdam, Netherlands.

"The main benefit is that you can go out without having to carry a wallet, which can get easily lost in a nightclub," said Steve van Soest, one of more than 100 people "chipped" by the Baja Beach Club (search) in Barcelona
        -01-20-2005, 01:55 PM
      • Rambos
        Thanks guys
        by Rambos
        Just wanted to thank the people on this board, this has been and still is a tough season for our Rams. Never have I seen so many injuries even our coach is down. This year has been far from my expectations going in. Just wanted to say thanks to the fans on this board that have made it the best place to talk Ram football, get updates and keep the dream alive. When you’re down to your third string QB that pretty much sums up the season. Thanks guys for keeping it as positive as possible.
        -11-30-2005, 08:49 AM
      • VegasRam
        AV - Inquiring minds (read, 'the uninformed')...
        by VegasRam
        ...would like to know who's in your sig. pleasae tell me I'm not the only poster who doesn't know?

Uhhh...You and Dez and...?

O.K. - take your shot. I'm ready.
        -05-23-2006, 11:19 AM
      Working...
      X