Anyone going on vacation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going on vacation?

Anyone have any trips planned in the near future? Maybe a romantic getaway with the significant other or a chance to load up the family truckster and head to wally world?

Ramming speed to all

general counsel

Re: Anyone going on vacation?

Once the weather gets a bit warmer I'll load up the truck and head out of town for some camping...my favorite spot is a place you can only get to taking a gnarly off road 4WD only trail...it's right by the river and you usually have the place to yourself...I don't know what I like more the drive there and back or the camping.

Comment

I have vacations on my mind. I have sat tight all last year and tried to save my money. This year, it is time to play again. I have been talking to a friend of mine that lives in CA about skiing or boarding at Lake Tahoe. Never been there, but it sure sounds good. Lots of deep powder and long runs through the trees. I am also planning a trip in April to Florida to visit my parents before they head North.
      sigpic

Comment

Middle of March the ball and chain and I are heading to Freeport, Bahamas for a week.
        sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Going on an Alaska cruise this Summer!

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam View Post
            Going on an Alaska cruise this Summer!
            My parents took a month long cruise in Alaska after my dad's heart surgery. They loved it there. Summer is the time to go. What cruise line are you taking?
            sigpic

Comment

This years trips will be
              1) Disney World
              2) Twins/dinner show/limo weekend in Minneapolis
              3) Vegas in the fall

Comment

Maybe in March I will fly out to Oklahoma to see Jack and Lynne (AlphaRam and Pa_Gal_in_OK) to take in some minor league hockey and arena football games. Then I'm going up to Oregon to visit the in-laws to fix stuff around their house.

This summer we will head to our cabin at Bear River Reservoir for some boating, water skiing, and fishing.

We always take a trip to either Reno or Tahoe and then Las Vegas as well.

Then in the fall there is the BASH, which I hope to extend my stay this time. I'll go deer and bear hunting on the weekends.

Comment

well i am going to canada in march to visit my dad. It is cool exept for the ride up there. my dad loves to drive, he is coming to get me and we will drive up to ottawa. i think thats how it's spelled. should be loads of fun.

Comment

one of my bessie mates lives in Port Alberni,B.C ....id like to see her,but am about a day or so away in travelling....also,shes been treated poorly (yet again) by another man,so i would probably end up goin` "hunting" so is probably best in the long run that i dont,even tho i want to at this point....

i live on the beach (yes where dirt meets water..) so will probably just knock around here...

Comment

We are planning an "all inclusive" trip to Cozumel this year. Air fare, hotel, meals and drinks for about $800 - $1000 per person. Be the first real vacation I have had in years...
                      This space for rent...

Comment

Headed down into the Bayou country at the end of March. Father in law getting remarried, but atleast he's footing the bill for the airfare. Does that qualify? I haven't lived there in about 4yrs, so, it's kinda like going on vacation. Atleast, I will be able to stock up on stuff to make Gumbo.
                        sigpicMaybe not now, but soon.

Comment

I have a lot of friends that have moved into the Seattle/Oregon area and haven't gotten to visit them yet, so a friend and I are planning to take a vacation there this spring or summer. I don't have anything special planned, just hanging out with old buddies. The furthest west I've been is Utah, so it'll be fun to see the ocean for the first time - they live only about a half hour away from the beach. I enjoy hiking and outdoor stuff like that, and the northwest is a great place for that. A couple friends work at a ski resort in Oregon and when it's out of season they have some summertime activities like bungie jumping going on that I might check out.

I'll also be sort of generally scouting the area out as I'm considering moving there myself, so this could turn out to be an important trip for me in that aspect. Even if that doesn't materialize, I'll just be happy to get the hell out of boring old Nebraska for a week or two.

:l

-jake-

Comment

Going to Vegas at the end of the month for a long weekend of overindulgence and most likely stupid behavior.

Comment

post #2 =)
                              I'll be waking up in Orlando Sunday.

Comment